Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Winter Event Ending Soon
01-07-2013, 03:00 PM
While Q is closing down his Winter Wonderland for the year in less than a week, he's employed some Ferengi to continue selling his holiday rewards for a limited time.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Community Moderator
# 2
01-07-2013, 03:02 PM
I clicked on the link and it wasn't there...

Then I refreshed and it was.. it was like magic!

It's good to hear though that ferengi's will still be around for a little bit after
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Lieutenant
# 3
01-07-2013, 03:09 PM
What about the winter Epohhs? I assume that the DOFF mission to train them will no longer be available after Monday, but will we still be able to turn them in for Romulan marks until the 31st?
Rihannsu
# 4
01-07-2013, 03:12 PM
I've had a lot of fun in the Winter Wonderland this year. I love the races (especially the PvP race), and the Snowman Battles were pretty neat, too! The Epohhs, GPL, Romulan Marks, costumes, and ship were all very lovely, indeed. Thank's Cryptic!

I was at Quark's the other day and the "GPL Conversion Unit" console wasn't working. Perhaps I was looking at the wrong thing, or it was disabled for a time, and will now be re-enabled?

At the console in the Wonderland we can turn in Holiday Collectibles and Winter Epohh Tags for GPL. After we buy our Breen Chel Grett Warship, what will be done with any left over Autographed 8?10 Glossy Photos of Q we may have? Will those be added to the Conversion Consoles (last I looked, they weren't there)? Also, if we have any extra Winter Epohhs after the Event, can we still turn those in at DS9, Drozana, or on New Romulus for Romulan Marks?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 5
01-07-2013, 03:16 PM
I like the fact that the holiday commodities will be used next year.

I have a number left over, and I was debating about putting them up on the exchange.

Yes i did enjoy the event, very fun and loved the music.

Last edited by rifter1969; 01-07-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 6
01-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
I've had a lot of fun in the Winter Wonderland this year. I love the races (especially the PvP race), and the Snowman Battles were pretty neat, too! The Epohhs, GPL, Romulan Marks, costumes, and ship were all very lovely, indeed. Thank's Cryptic!

I was at Quark's the other day and the "GPL Conversion Unit" console wasn't working. Perhaps I was looking at the wrong thing, or it was disabled for a time, and will now be re-enabled?

At the console in the Wonderland we can turn in Holiday Collectibles and Winter Epohh Tags for GPL. After we buy our Breen Chel Grett Warship, what will be done with any left over Autographed 8?10 Glossy Photos of Q we may have? Will those be added to the Conversion Consoles (last I looked, they weren't there)? Also, if we have any extra Winter Epohhs after the Event, can we still turn those in at DS9, Drozana, or on New Romulus for Romulan Marks?
The console is only active when the winter event is not, since you can turn in your items at the same place you are participating at and where you earn said rewards. It will be available again once the winter event ends on the 14th.

I don't believe any final decision has been made regarding extra autographs, so feel free to hang on to them in your bank if you have extra and watch for patch notes/ dev posts. Same goes for extra Winter Epohhs.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 7
01-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The console is only active when the winter event is not, since you can turn in your items at the same place you are participating at and where you earn said rewards. It will be available again once the winter event ends on the 14th.

I don't believe any final decision has been made regarding extra autographs, so feel free to hang on to them in your bank if you have extra and watch for patch notes/ dev posts. Same goes for extra Winter Epohhs...
Thanks for the reply/explaination, Brandon. I'll keep an eye on the patch notes/dev tracker.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 01-07-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Lieutenant
# 8
01-07-2013, 03:49 PM
im a little sad.. due to a week in hospital i will be 213 Q pics short of 1000

be a pal and extend it a week for me
Career Officer
# 9
01-07-2013, 03:53 PM
I will be saving my stuff for next years event
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
01-07-2013, 04:16 PM
Got Breen ships for all my toons, which was my main objective for the event, so now to figure out what to spend holiday items on...

Great to hear that we will be able to continue a few of the activities for a while longer, even after the WW is closed.
Closed Thread