Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 11
01-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Thanks for the reply/explaination, Brandon. I'll keep an eye on the patch notes/dev tracker.
Update! The Epohh to Romulan Mark trade-in should be available from the same console.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Republic Veteran
# 12
01-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Brandon what do we do with all the tags we have left over ATM I think I have around 120 or winter epohh tags I won't finish researching in time I'm using them to get R marks. Is there going to be a way to research them after event is over???
Rihannsu
# 13
01-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Update! The Epohh to Romulan Mark trade-in should be available from the same console...
Good news (and expected, as that's how it is now). Now just waiting for word on those Q pix.

A nice post-Holiday gift would be for them to become unbound and tradable... Heh. Not gonna happen, but it would be nice.

Even turning them for GPL, EC, Dil, Marks, etc... Any of that would be keen too. Come to think of it. We got Romulan Marks from the Winter Event... It would be nice to get Omega Marks from the Event, too. Say, trading in Autographed 8x10 Glossy Photos of Q for Omega Marks would rock! Especially since it was Q who introduced the Federation and the Borg... Seems fitting, no?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
# 14
01-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardevega View Post
Brandon what do we do with all the tags we have left over ATM I think I have around 120 or winter epohh tags I won't finish researching in time I'm using them to get R marks. Is there going to be a way to research them after event is over???
I made this post in another thread:

Quote:
The Winter Epohh to Romulan Mark trade-in should be available through the GPL conversion console in Quark's and on Drozana once the event ends, but you won't be able to start new DOFF missions that involve the Winter Epohhs or the Winter Epohh Tags. You should also be able to turn in extra Winter Epohh Tags for GPL now (I believe it is 5 winter tags for 200 GPL) and through the console.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
01-07-2013, 04:53 PM
How about we trade leftover Q pics for lobi crystals, even Steven? Seriously though, thank you team for the great job you did on the winter event, and the opportunity to still allow people to turn in their goodies a little late!
Republic Veteran
# 16
01-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Yes I read ur post in another tread right after I posted my first reply lol. Oh and that's a good idea trading left over q pics I have 244 left over doing my race still daily to save up u never know might use em this December again.
Career Officer
# 17
01-07-2013, 05:15 PM
It's a shame Latinum has very little use in STO. What are we supposed to do with it all? The Latinum Pile Trophy has got to be one of the most disappointing items to exist in STO.
# 18
01-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
It's a shame Latinum has very little use in STO. What are we supposed to do with it all? The Latinum Pile Trophy has got to be one of the most disappointing items to exist in STO.
There are some T5 Romulan Rep vanity consumable items that use it as an input, in addition to the trophies/ holoemitters available from Quark's and the inputs for the DOFF system.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Rihannsu
# 19
01-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cratchmaster View Post
How about we trade leftover Q pics for lobi crystals...
/signed +1

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 20
01-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
There are some T5 Romulan Rep vanity consumable items that use it as an input, in addition to the trophies/ holoemitters available from Quark's and the inputs for the DOFF system.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
will we be able to trade in for romulan marks? instead of gpl
Closed Thread