Starfleet Veteran
# 11
01-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Been forced to need on stuff, for about the entire lifetime of being with this game. Moreso now, with the expensies of the reputation system. (Consumables and commodities need EC...) One time, I was in a group that did greed on everything, and promptly the next instance pugged, need showed back up 'all' too quickly.

Just hit need when pugging, get some loot part of the time, sell it, move on. It's all pixels anyway.
Ensign
# 12
02-27-2013, 02:00 AM
Glad I saw this thread. I was wondering why more and more I am getting nothing with greed. Time to need on everything since this appears the only way to get any rewards.

Not ideal but needs must I guess
Ensign
# 13
02-27-2013, 02:27 AM
Yeah. It's unfortunate but you end up with pretty much nothing if you select "greed". I kinda understand since I barely have time to register that a box appeared much less evaluate if I actually need that item.
Great! Only three left. Now all I need is for one of them to leave the room and then there will be only one left...
Wait, where I come from three minus one still leaves two!
Where I come from is a far more interesting place.
Captain
# 14
02-27-2013, 06:32 AM
It would be nice if the server kept track of behavior and weighted scores. Oh this guy hits Need for everything, change his picks to Greed weighting. Or beter this guy has not hid Need for 20 rolls, double his score when he uses it
Career Officer
# 15
02-27-2013, 07:06 AM
the only option you need to select is NEED. There are no party leaders to regulate group rules so basically, there are no rules.

NEED everything, unless you join a group you know who lays down those rules ahead of time.

EDIT: This thread has been closed due to being a "necro" thread. Remember, if a thread has not been posted to in over 30 days, please start a new thread to discuss a topic Thanks! ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-27-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Closed Thread