Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 1 Ground visuals unlock problem
01-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Hi

So at long last I got the reputation system done.

Now I have all MK XII sets and all optionals prior to coming on t5, last optional completed after season 7 and thus missing the optional visuals, and all my gear is from pre season 7.

However, when I look through the menu there is no project to unlock optional visuals so I don't know what to do, any suggestions ?
Captain
# 2
01-06-2013, 08:32 PM
You mean they don't auto unlock anymore?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 3
01-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Well the deal is under the new system you get all 3 pieces then run a costume unlock.

I have the 3 pieces and the optionals but not the unlock project in the tab, so no the optional visuals no longer unlocks by themselves.
Captain
# 4
01-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Update

I have the same problem on my klingon.

On both factions I was allowed to buy the adapted weapon, so the game cearly recognizes I have the full MK XII set.

And I know I have the optionals since I have the "team and honor guard commander" accolades.

I also unlocked the store on one character on the outside chance I could find the costume unlock project there.
I also scrolled through the gear tab 10 times to make sure it wasn't there.

Yet no costume unlock projects, what gives ?

Is the problem the game reads it as I already did those since I already had the regular MK XII and permission to edit it?
Ensign
# 5
01-08-2013, 09:41 AM