Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,588
# 3781
01-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Daniel sits down and hands Jacob a PADD showing the Tesseract.*

Daniel: Your father found that floating through space 50 years ago, after the Enterprise G vanished. He thought what we think.

It's called 'The Tesseract'. Theoretically, it holds unlimited energy, if we can tap it. With dilithium running out, unlimited energy is something the Galaxy sorely needs.
Jacob: am Ito believe that you are only wanting to use this for energy.and besides all this why come to me about it.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,333
# 3782
01-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: am Ito believe that you are only wanting to use this for energy.and besides all this why come to me about it.
Daniel: Because you're renowned for your work on Controlled Plasma Cascade Energy Generation, and because yesterday, the Tesseract was taken.

*Meanwhile, Taris Major. Nowhere in the entire Beta Quadrant will you find a greater hive of scum and villainy. It's also a very good place to go for those who don't wish to be found.

In a slum near one of the planet's major cities, a young Cardassian Girl runs into a house and up the stairs to find a man wearing a brown coat treating a group of ill people. The Tarzanian Flu has hit the planet hard, and very few people can afford official treatment. That makes Dr. Forest a hero to many in the slums. He gets by with what he has; a hypospray and a dwindling supply of anethrizine, plus a dermal regenerator. It's easier to get a hold of bandages and scalpels, and he's able to steal a few weapon power packs to charge his Tricorder.

Neil Forest turns to see the girl.*

Forest: You shouldn't be here.

Girl *Cardassian*: Please, my father is very ill--

Forest: Slow down.

Girl *English this time*: My father...

Forest: *Points to the people on beds in the room* Like them?

Girl: Please...

*A few minutes later. Forest follows the Girl into a shack where she leaves through a whole just large enough for her. Forest smiles to himself*

Forest: Shoulda got paid up front Forest.

Chester: Doctor Forest?

*Forest turns around to find Chester standing behind him in a dark grey uniform.*

Forest: Smart. You brought me to the edge of the city. Your little actress friend, is she a spy too? They start that young?

Chester: Some do.

Forest: I assume the whole place is surrounded?

Chester: It's just you and me.

Forest: Who are you?

Chester: My name's Matthew Chester.

You know, for a man who's supposed to be avoiding stress, you picked one HELL of a place to settle!

Forest: I try to help.

Are you here to kill me, Mr. Chester?

Chester: No. I'm here representing S.H.I.E.L.D.

You're not an easy man to track down, Doctor.

Forest: S.H.I.E.L.D. huh? How'd you find me?

Chester: We never lost you, Doc. We've been following you for some time, keeping our distance, even throwing a few "interested parties" off your scent.

Forest: Why?

Chester: Because the other guy just wants to be left alone.

We need you to come in.

Forest: What if I say no?

Chester: Then I'll persuade you.

Forest: What if.. the other guy says no?

*Chester takes a breath and starts walking to a table.*

Chester: You've been over 2 years without incident. I don't think you wanna break that streak. *He leans on the table, arms crossed.*

Forest: Yeah, well... we don't always get what we want.

*Chester throws a PADD onto the table next to Forest.*

Chester: It's called the Tesseract - an unlimited energy source. 2 days ago, it was stolen from us, but it emits a small level of zeta radiation. Nobody knows Zeta like you do. If there were, that's where I'd be.

Forest: And when I'm done?

Chester: You're in the wind.

Forest: You'll just, let me go?

Chester: Yup.

Forest: Alright. I'm in.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,588
# 3783
01-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Jacob: lost something did we.and now your coming to me for help?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,588
# 3784
01-08-2013, 11:17 AM
jacob : isn't this something shield should be handling right now instead of coming to me.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,333
# 3785
01-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
jacob : isn't this something shield should be handling right now instead of coming to me.
Daniel: For the past 3 years you've been working on revolutionary armour designs, capable of space travel it impulse speeds, with weapons that rival the Republic's most advanced Fighter craft.

Just imagine what would happen if someone - say, the Klingons - got their hands on those designs.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,588
# 3786
01-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Daniel: For the past 3 years you've been working on revolutionary armour designs, capable of space travel it impulse speeds, with weapons that rival the Republic's most advanced Fighter craft.

Just imagine what would happen if someone - say, the Klingons - got their hands on those designs.
Jacob stands up and looks at daniel

Jacob: well I would say since the klincons are part of the federation again oh well.besides you have to go through the right augmentation process to be able to use the suit and need a compatible ai.which I have and am one of the only people able to make them for my armor. Please if you think threatining me or my work is going to help you are wrong.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,333
# 3787
01-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob stands up and looks at daniel

Jacob: well I would say since the klincons are part of the federation again oh well.besides you have to go through the right augmentation process to be able to use the suit and need a compatible ai.which I have and am one of the only people able to make them for my armor. Please if you think threatining me or my work is going to help you are wrong.
Daniel: On the contrary, *He stands up also, putting on one hell of a Poker face* I don't make threats.

You have a Sister on Deis II. She has a husband and 3 children, the oldest of which is 7 in 5 months.

If you think it was hard for us to get the information on your armour, you're mistaken. Imagine who else could know about, Stane Industries? Imagine how far they'd be willing to go.

S.H.I.E.L.D. and the O.S.S. can see to it no one ever hurts them, if you'll agree to help us. Your skill set would be invaluable in finding and activating the Tesseract.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,588
# 3788
01-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Daniel: On the contrary, *He stands up also, putting on one hell of a Poker face* I don't make threats.

You have a Sister on Deis II. She has a husband and 3 children, the oldest of which is 7 in 5 months.

If you think it was hard for us to get the information on your armour, you're mistaken. Imagine who else could know about, Stane Industries? Imagine how far they'd be willing to go.

S.H.I.E.L.D. and the O.S.S. can see to it no one ever hurts them, if you'll agree to help us. Your skill set would be invaluable in finding and activating the Tesseract.
Jacob looks at him a moment.

Jacob: your lucky I'm interested in this artifact otherwise( in a blink his armor is around him and points the belt in pulse canon at daniels) you'd be a dead man.along with the rest of
shield.

His armor reveales his face again

Jacob: and you have bad intel the impulse model suit is already done.this one Ican achieve warp speed in.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,333
# 3789
01-08-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob looks at him a moment.

Jacob: your lucky I'm interested in this artifact otherwise( in a blink his armor is around him and points the belt in pulse canon at daniels) you'd be a dead man.along with the rest of
shield.

His armor reveales his face again

Jacob: and you have bad intel the impulse model suit is already done.this one Ican achieve warp speed in.
Daniel: Noted. The Valiant is waiting for you in the Deneb Sector.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,588
# 3790
01-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Daniel: Noted. The Valiant is waiting for you in the Deneb Sector.
Jacob walks to his computer putiing his hand on it as he transfers all his research data into his suit. Roland also transferes over as well.

Roland: so going to help them are we?

Jacob: I want a look at that atrifact and I know there is more then just energy they are after. Come on roland let's see how fast we can get this suit.

He soon leaves the lab as he engages the suits warp drive.after a awhile he arrives at the valiant.

Jacob: well roland let's go see what there up to shall we.

Jacob soon arrives on the valiant.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:02 PM.