Starfleet Veteran
# 3791
01-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob walks to his computer putiing his hand on it as he transfers all his research data into his suit. Roland also transferes over as well.

Roland: so going to help them are we?

Jacob: I want a look at that atrifact and I know there is more then just energy they are after. Come on roland let's see how fast we can get this suit.

He soon leaves the lab as he engages the suits warp drive.after a awhile he arrives at the valiant.

Jacob: well roland let's go see what there up to shall we.

Jacob soon arrives on the valiant.
*Chester greets him when he boards the Valiant.*

Chester: Mr. Halsey. Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.

Dr. Forest, I'd like to introduce you to Dr. Jacob Halsey.

Forest: A pleasure, Doctor.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 3792
01-08-2013, 12:47 PM
*The operative arrives on Admiral Preston's vessel its red markings making it distinctive.*

*Preston comes on the viewscreen infront of Chester aware of if information being displayed on the screen.*

Preston: Director *Formal charisma brimming* I am going to allow my top agent to go with you on this Admiral Dorman is working with the Republic in case things get beyond what we could expect. He will be under your orders for now. For the good of the quadrant. I pray for your success Director.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3793
01-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The operative arrives on Admiral Preston's vessel its red markings making it distinctive.*

*Preston comes on the viewscreen infront of Chester aware of if information being displayed on the screen.*

Preston: Director *Formal charisma brimming* I am going to allow my top agent to go with you on this Admiral Dorman is working with the Republic in case things get beyond what we could expect. He will be under your orders for now. For the good of the quadrant. I pray for your success Director.
Chester: Thank you, Admiral.

Helm, set course for Daros IX.

*He turns to Forest and Jacob.*

One quick stop to make on the way.

Captain
# 3794
01-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Chester: Thank you, Admiral.

Helm, set course for Daros IX.

*He turns to Forest and Jacob.*

One quick stop to make on the way.
Jacob: I would like to see the footage of what happened. It would aslo help to have all the information you have on the artifact.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3795
01-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: I would like to see the footage of what happened. It would aslo help to have all the information you have on the artifact.
Chester: Of course. Hill?

*Commander Hill walks up.*

Show Dr. Forest and Dr. Halsey to their lab please.

Hill: Of course.

*Gesture towards the door and walks beside Forest on the way out.*

You're gonna love it Doc. We get all the toys.

Starfleet Veteran
# 3796
01-08-2013, 01:22 PM
*Section 31 Base. Gamma Quadrant. Sam sits in a cell, holding her pendant.

Drake walks in, a forcefield between him and Sam.*

Drake: Still mourning our loss, are we?

*Sam jumps to her feet, boiling over with rage.*

Sam: YOU SON OF A BI***! You better pray I don't find a way out of here, cos when I do, I am gonna kill you, slowly, painfully...

I am gonna spend days hurting you... breaking you... until you're begging me to finally end you.

Drake: You're not in a very good spot to be making threats, Captain.

Sam: That wasn't a threat. That was a promise.

Drake: Am I supposed to be frightened?

Sam: No, but you should be.

Drake: I'm not impressed. What burns you more? That I'm responsible for the death of such a dear friend to you, that I used a genetic copy of you to achieve it, or that all your friends and loved ones think you helped make it happen?

*Sam clenches her fist, trying to suppress the urge to run up and try and crush his neck.*

Or maybe it's that you fell for your counterpart's ruse?

Sam: You son of a--! *She runs up and gets blasted back by the forcefield. She gets up quickly, the right half of her face red from the forcefield, and just glares at Drake, hatefully.*

I swear to God, no matter what I have to do, no matter how long it takes... I WILL make you pay.

Drake: I look forward to it.

*Drake walks out and sees a copy of Sam (wearing a black vest and with slightly shorter hair) waiting outside.*

Go ahead.

*The other Sam walks in and looks at Sam.*

Sam 2 *in Sam's mind*: Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Sam: You?!

Sam 2: Who else were you expecting?

Sam: I thought we had a deal?

Sam 2: We did. My people take over Lanco II, in exchange for everyone leaving us in peace.

That doesn't mean I don't hate you anymore.

Sam: So what? You lured me here? Let Drake send his clone off to kill everyone at Caspian?

Sam 2: Oh, you give me too little credit. Using a genetic re-write of you was my idea in the first place! Who do you think perfected the process for Drake?

Sam: You...

I'll kill you. I swear to god, I'll kill you.

Sam 2: Not as long as you're behind that forcefield.

Sam: Then you'd better hope I stay here. Cos if I get out, you and Drake are gonna wish you'd killed me 5 years ago.

Sam 2: Believe me, I ALREADY wish I'd killed you 5 years ago.

Captain
# 3797
01-08-2013, 01:45 PM
*Preston is pacing as he knows his Operative is sent to Shield to assist them.*

Preston: Gial don't lie to me how much risk do you think I put him in?

Gial: He chose it, and to be that operative.

Preston: That is true. But given what happened to him ... *sigh* Anyway how is the summit going?

Gial: It is tense and a little testy given the incident.

Preston: Of course. It is going to take a long time to make that world we all want. That world we denied ourselves. But we can still add to it. Make it better. Leave this world a little brighter for the next generation.

Gial: Its a noble thing and a tough thing to let go of prejudice and long standing differences.

Preston: It is Gial.

*The Operative arrives at SHIELD's vessel and is greeted professionally, and arrives on the bridge meeting the others assembled.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 3798
01-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Preston is pacing as he knows his Operative is sent to Shield to assist them.*

Preston: Gial don't lie to me how much risk do you think I put him in?

Gial: He chose it, and to be that operative.

Preston: That is true. But given what happened to him ... *sigh* Anyway how is the summit going?

Gial: It is tense and a little testy given the incident.

Preston: Of course. It is going to take a long time to make that world we all want. That world we denied ourselves. But we can still add to it. Make it better. Leave this world a little brighter for the next generation.

Gial: Its a noble thing and a tough thing to let go of prejudice and long standing differences.

Preston: It is Gial.

*The Operative arrives at SHIELD's vessel and is greeted professionally, and arrives on the bridge meeting the others assembled.*
Chester: Ah, you'll be Preston's Agent. Forest and Halsey are in one of the labs.

We're currently heading for a Republic Shipyard in the Daros System. Then we'll be waiting for a hit on the Tesseract's location.

Operative, what do you know about the Tesseract?

Captain
# 3799
01-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Chester: Ah, you'll be Preston's Agent. Forest and Halsey are in one of the labs.

We're currently heading for a Republic Shipyard in the Daros System. Then we'll be waiting for a hit on the Tesseract's location.

Operative, what do you know about the Tesseract?
Operative: *Faceless, and calm and a lack of individual spirit. Voice synthesized voice* I know that it is a link to the veil one of the few items that is. As a newtype I know of it. Though from what I read of the late Fleet Admiral Allen is that the tesseract is supposed to hold a way to a darker realm of the veil. The place where corrupted guardians are.
Captain
# 3800
01-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Jacob: thank you director.let's get to work.