Captain
# 3811
01-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Jacob is in his lab looking over all the information.roland soon appears next to him.

Roland: even I can see they are hiding somethin here.

Jacob: I know.but we will go with what we have for the moment.
Captain
# 3812
01-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Jacob: the thing that's got me is this artifact has no resemblance to any gurdian tech we have ever seen. What it does look though is ancient preserver or maybe even older. Hm. Roland I want you to see what you can find in the shield data base. They are hiding something. And I want to know what.
Captain
# 3813
01-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: the thing that's got me is this artifact has no resemblance to any gurdian tech we have ever seen. What it does look though is ancient preserver or maybe even older. Hm. Roland I want you to see what you can find in the shield data base. They are hiding something. And I want to know what.
Operative: *mask put back on is watching the artifact. it bugs him* We have found something that leads to the other end of the spectrum. There are dark guardians and I am guessing that is what are foe is.

*Looks at both Roland and Jacob*

Of course they are. Think about it. The Director in my view is being a fool, he has my respect trying to find a way to build a way to curb the synthesizers and Iconians and even the shadows should they return.
Captain
# 3814
01-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Operative: *mask put back on is watching the artifact. it bugs him* We have found something that leads to the other end of the spectrum. There are dark guardians and I am guessing that is what are foe is.

*Looks at both Roland and Jacob*

Of course they are. Think about it. The Director in my view is being a fool, he has my respect trying to find a way to build a way to curb the synthesizers and Iconians and even the shadows should they return.
Jacob: Iam still not sure.if we had a way to get there it would be easier but. Roland go through the list of desing markings again and see if we have any match in any of our data bases.
Captain
# 3815
01-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Jacob sighs and stands up his armor forming around him as he does.

Jacob: roland stay here see if you can find out anything new. I'm going for a little fly. Inform any one who tries to contact me I'm on the e band frequancy.

Roland: very well ill see what I can do.

Jacob soon leaves the lab and steps out the nearest airlock where he jumps away from the ship. Traveling at sublight speed he quickly makes it a good distance from the ship when he just stops.looking around he simply floats for awhile while he brings up all the artifacts info onto his hud as he sorts through it.
Captain
# 3816
01-08-2013, 10:37 PM
*The operative feels his chest pocket, remembering a slight bit of what he is trying to fight for.*
Captain
# 3817
01-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The operative feels his chest pocket, remembering a slight bit of what he is trying to fight for.*
Jacob is floating in space.when suddenly.

Jacob: roland tell them to contact me if anything comes up I have an idea.

He activates his boosters and jumps to warp heading to where the artifact was stolen.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3818
01-09-2013, 08:05 AM
*Dr Forest is still working on finding the tesseract, when the ship goes to condition blue.*

Chester *Over comm*: All hands, prefer for transfer of all personnel to S.H.I.E.L.D. Franklin D Roosevelt.

*After a few minutes, the entire crew is aboard S.H.I.E.L.D.'s new Super Carrier. Possesing one long main body instead of the standard secondary and primary hulls, its Nacelles have a Defiant-like configuration, being built into the hull. It has one long hangar bay, running through half the ship with a much shorter hangar bay above it. The length of the longer Hangar Bay serves as a CATOBAR-like device, propelling the fighters to high speeds on their way out of the bay. The ship has a complement of 16 Raptor-Class Fighters with 50 Shuttlecraft.

The bridge is incredibly large and is situated at the bottom of the ship, unusually. It has to sub-levels running in an arc either side of the centre station, which is a command chair with the capability to slide back and allow the occupant to stand at the station, which has two semi-circular holo-interface consoles either side, allowing the chair to slide back and the occupant to walk straight ahead to the wide, sweeping helm console. At the very back of the bridge is the S.H.I.E.L.D. Emblem with two doors on either side leading to turbolifts. At the hard-right of the room is a passage leading to the Conference Room, and at the hard-left is a passage leading to the Council Room, which has a locked door.

Chester enters the Bridge and presses a control on the chair, sliding it back so he can stand in the middle of the command consoles.

Hill leads the Operative and Forest onto the Bridge, as well as a Republic Officer who's acting as a liaison and observer.*

Tech: Warp Core online.

Tech 2: Subspace Coil active.

*Chatter continues in the background*

Tech 3: We're green, sir.

Chester: Let's get going.

Liaison: I'd hold onto your lunch if I were you. This next bit gets pretty nauseous.

Hill: Is this a Wormhole-Drive ship?

Forest: Really? They want me in a pressurised metal container travelling through a hyper-dimensional passage?

*The ship's nacelles engage and the ship moves out of drydock, approaching a wall. The whole crew feels a wave of energy pass through them as the ship passes through the holographic wall and enters hyper-warp instantly, causing a surge of what felt like compressed air.*

No, no, THIS is worse.

Tech: We're clear, sir.

Chester: Lets vanish.

*Hill walks up to the Command Station*

Hill: Engage Phase-Cloak.

*The ship phase-cloaks.*

Chester: Set course for Saron II. *Turns to Hill.* MIDAS picked up something odd and we're being asked to investigate. Until we know where the Tesseract is...

Hill: Agreed. As you say, "until such time as the Universe ends, we shall act as though it intends to continue spinning on."

Chester: Exactly. Has our probe found anything yet?

Hill: It should be approaching the Station now.

*Section 31 Gamma Quadrant Base. A probe approaches the base, staying undetected. It performs a 10 second scan of the base before shutting down.*
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 3819
01-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Jacob soon arrives at the old shield base.where the artifactwas. And begins scanning the area with his suits sensors.

Jacob: roland see if you can reconstruct any of this.

Roland : already on it.
Captain
# 3820
01-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Jacob: Roland freeze that file. Can we download the whole file from the data stream thats left.

Roland: working on it now man they encrypted this file hold on a sec

jacob: keep at it roland im going to see what else i can find here.

Roland: file accessed wow shields been busy with that object. it appears its something called phase 2. its not just power they are trying to work on they are creating weapons to! these weapons would only be used for one thing ill give you three guess and its not normal people you would need these kind of weapons for.

jacob: thanks rolan go through all you can im going to have a talk with the director.

jacob soon warps to the super carrier and comes aboard heading right to the director. staying in his full armor mode.

Jacob: so you just wanted to use the artifact for power huh so what is this stage two file i found from my scan of the explosion sight . What are you really doing!