Civilian (or generic) ships (and not just cargo transports)
Civilian (non-merc) uniforms
Ship registry number restriction removed (except for prime universe registry numbers and some reserved for Cryptic)
Optional Expansion to Skill tree so we can really create our characters exactly how we want, not how it has to be to survive.
Modernized NX-01 Bridge (situation table not showing MSD) expanded to add Captain's ready room and a conference room (could use the 2 exits near the view screen)
Not exactly c-store but re-add ability to craft Delta Flyer or some new unique shuttle/fighter. a unique bridge option could be added to the c-store or a variation of a fleet module to give it past transwarp 14 speed as a passive ability.
I thought of something else I'd like to see; More fed carrier pets. Seriously, we have five, six, if you count the new scorpions. I'm not counting stalkers, since they're specialized and not everyone can run them. Klingons have double that, with a lot more variety. Give the Feds some frigate type pets, or some boarding party pets, or anything that isn't [Phaser]+[Torp]+[1 skill].
More Costumes, including:
* Remastered TWoK uniforms with all ranks.
* TWoK Engineering vest
* TWoK away team (heavy) jackets.
* TNG skant and Medical lab coat.
* More/any for the KDF, but stuff that can be worn by all KDF races.
* Especially more KDF footware, hairstyles, color pallet.
* Fleet mark pack.
* GPL pack.
* Lobi pack.
* Refinded dilithium pack.
* Zen pack (to send to other players).
* Account-wide "special" tactcial BOff (perhaps a "Veteran" BOff rewarded after the Dilithium Converstion in S5). With the Amazon Borg and Refer-a-Friend Photonic, my new characters start with permium-level BOffs in each engineering and science. And since Cryptic doesn't seem to be will/able to complete the 700-Day Veteran Reward, I'd be willing to pony-up and buy the unlock outright (again, only if account-wide).
You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010. Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.