Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Captain
# 11
01-09-2013, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
Why even bother with it now? I reported this on the forums 4 days after the event started. http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=480741

It's taken a month to fix this?
That DOFF mission has always been like that (i.e. since last Winter Event). It's been a bug for over a year.
Career Officer
# 12
01-09-2013, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomictiki View Post
That DOFF mission has always been like that (i.e. since last Winter Event). It's been a bug for over a year.
Seriously? I didn't know that. Just another example of a bug long ignored. Perhaps Cryptic is getting their act together and FINALLY getting around to fixing old bugs little by little *knocks on pirate's wooden leg*.

Hail your new Overlord!
Lieutenant
# 13
01-09-2013, 08:06 AM
The BOFF stations are still missing after this patch, hard to test anything without your boff skills, just saying.
Career Officer
# 14
01-09-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallex76 View Post
The BOFF stations are still missing after this patch, hard to test anything without your boff skills, just saying.
Have you tried refreshing your BOFF stations (set to "None" then put the BOFF back in the slot)?
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Captain
# 15
01-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
[*]Resolved a UI issue where Foundry missions would not always report that they qualify for rewards.
  • This is a UI update only; the rewards were properly granted previously.
I don't understand. The bug that says that a long mission doesn't qualify the mission for rewards never granted the rewards, regardless of what the UI said. If it didn't qualify, it didn't qualify. It is not a case of the UI saying something that isn't true when the mission is played.
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
01-09-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
And what about the KDF still being able to get the Universal Console - Assimilated Module from the "Assimilated" episode as a reward? The November 30th patch "removed" this as a reward since it is now part of the reputation system but you only removed it for the Federation side. Seems unfair to me. http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=485541
I don't care if others get upset for me mentioning this, but if you're going to remove a reward from the game and place it somewhere else, i.e the reputation system, you have to do it for ALL factions.
How about while your taking out the console, you fix the fact that the Feds can get Mk XI rewards from the undine missions while the KDF only gets Mk IX & X, that would be great too
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
01-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altechachan View Post
Have you tried refreshing your BOFF stations (set to "None" then put the BOFF back in the slot)?
The problem is there ISN'T any BOFF stations its been like this for at least a month now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Career Officer
# 18
01-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
I don't understand. The bug that says that a long mission doesn't qualify the mission for rewards never granted the rewards, regardless of what the UI said. If it didn't qualify, it didn't qualify. It is not a case of the UI saying something that isn't true when the mission is played.
Perhaps not applicable to all missions, but there were some missions which qualified and gave rewards if played, but said they did not qualify. That's what they've fixed.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Career Officer
# 19
01-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Yeah...I never played a mission where the label said it didn't qualify yet I still received the IOR award

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Career Officer
# 20
01-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Still nothing on KDF STF uniform helmets?
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.