Career Officer
The other day my fleet finally added the bartender project and it required 500 common food and 500 common drink consumables. The problem is, at vendors and the ship replicator I had to purchase them 1 at a time. I had to click 'Buy' then 'OK' x 1000 and it was really time consuming and tiring. How come we can't buy food/drink items as a whole stack? They stack up to 20 like hypos and shield recharges. I'd like to suggest that we can choose the amount up to a full stack of 20 of food and drink items when buying. I really see no reason at all why we can't. Also make it so we can type in a number like we can now since season 7.
I went to the Delta Quadrant and the Kazon stole my stupid T-shirt. Also, my pet hamster that died when I was a kid is now a Kobali.
Career Officer
# 2
01-09-2013, 10:19 AM
This is something that needs attention. I would love to buy my drinks and food at a stack of 50, to start with. It gets tiresome to have to click so many times. I would also like to see an upgrade on the 3D models that are used to show that your character is consuming those food and drinks.