Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 41
01-04-2013, 12:58 PM
This would be perfect if it was an app for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch instead of a browser thing because I am already finding faults and flaws with it on my iPad!

Here is my major problem that I am having:

I have already tried using it on my iPad and pinned a copy of it to my Home Screen but that didn't workout the way it should because it wants me to register my iPad's browser again which is actually really stupid to do when it's already been registered. So what can I do or is this just another Technical Issue because now I have two One Time Codes for the same iPad and I am not going to use the second one when I have already used the first one for my iPad after all why should I use two codes for the same device?

Also the ability to access the game and play it would be good for the tablet PC platform or iPads, iPhones and for iPod Touch! This really needs to be worked on and have more thought put into how it works! I would bet that everyone that plays Star Trek Online, has a tablet PC, Smart Phone that uses apps (Android and iPhone) as well as those who have iPads (or other bigger tablet brands) would really love to be able to play the game on these systems/devices well on the go and away from their computer. Especially those who have problems accessing the game on their computers.
Commander
# 42
01-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Getting 'down for maintenance' when shard is up:
Java Version 7 Update 10 (info from Java site just then)
IE9 (32 bit)
Windows 7 64-Bit

File from Internet Explorer 9 F12 Developer Tools network tab:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ycevyzjrxp0xxnd
Started logging after page loaded and before hiting login after entering account info, waited at the screen where you select a character, here less data is loaded so test is smaller, it will disconnect you wherever you are within gateway.
I have 5 characters, the entire browers data was cleared before testing with Crtl + Shift + Delete with all checkboxes checked (except the top checkbox).

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard

Last edited by afree100; 01-06-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Captain
# 43
01-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Windows 7 SP1 using Chrome 23.0.1271.97 m.

On Fed character personnel profiles/Captain profile captain not displaying correctly after completing Omega reputation tier 5 and Costume 4 unlock. My character is currently equipped with Mk XII MACO. STO Gateway is showing my character with MACO costume 2 with no equipment visible. Currently in game my basic costume slot is selected- ie not showing armor at all. Last time I switched costumes was over 12 hours ago.

Also, don't know if it's a bug or just weird looking- on Ship Equipment/ Officers stations my ship only has a Lieutenant Engineering station- but it's showing all 4 abilities for my Commander Engineering assigned to that station. Also the abilities are out of order- ie my Commander Tactical is showing TS3, CRF1, TT1, CSV3 instead of TT1, CRF1, TS3, CSV3

Last edited by bohiap; 01-07-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Captain
# 44
01-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Just a quick update:

- None of my toons is still displaying any equipment on the captain itself (as previously reported).

- It seems like every ship has its base hull set to 10 000 (seen on a MVAE, Chel Grett, Vesta).

- Borg assimilated set items show a price of 10 000 ECs. I believe the price shown in game is 100 000 ECs (a price you receive 40% of upon dissmisal, as usual).
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Ensign
# 45
01-09-2013, 07:12 AM
Yeah i have a problem in the mission "War is good for Business" When i come to base 144 or 114 (i can't remember) then i must beam down scientest and then my caracter should beam down. But it say that my carakter can't beam down and throw me to window to write my user name and password. What should i do? I restart game 3 times already and nothing.

Last edited by slashrules1; 01-09-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Ensign
# 46 Skills disappeared
01-09-2013, 01:08 PM
I've lost all my skills and most of my buffs. I tried to look for it in everything but they don't show up and in the top left corner my officers have disappeared. I have no idea what to do.
Career Officer
# 47
01-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Not sure if this is a bug, but...

When ever I use Gateway, on any device, a PC, my smartphone, tablet... Gateway seems to forget that it has been added, and I have to add the one time again.

Is there something preventing the database from holding onto these?

Seems to me, that this defeats the purpose of having the application that you can use on any device to access information form the game.
Ensign
# 48 Not shore where to post
01-10-2013, 11:15 AM
New update 10/01/2013. I canot enter or exit systems, join pve or pvp ques, canot add or remove items from inventory, canot transwarp,canot do anything what is happening to this game. glitches seem to get worse not better. ?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 49
01-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter1969 View Post
Not sure if this is a bug, but...

When ever I use Gateway, on any device, a PC, my smartphone, tablet... Gateway seems to forget that it has been added, and I have to add the one time again.
This is a bug and will be fixed in the update that's in testing right now.
Career Officer
# 50
01-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticpoz View Post
This is a bug and will be fixed in the update that's in testing right now.
Cool!

Thanks for the update!
Closed Thread