Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-08-2013, 09:17 AM
I got mine dec6th and have picked up three more!

Fantastic ship even more so for the three weeks I had it almost exclusively for myself...
Career Officer
# 12
01-08-2013, 09:24 AM
I'm in no hurry and only wanted it on one toon...

Two more races and I'll have it.

The holidays cut into my play time and I'm saving my Lobi for the Manheim Uni-Console.

So there ya have it.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Captain
# 13
01-08-2013, 02:17 PM
I know someone in game who got theirs on the first or second day, through pure lobi/buying stupid amounts of zen from PWE for keys to get more lobi. Sufficed to say, I heard about it, was laughing for weeks while I ran the race to get mine for free.

Got mine on dec 31st at 8 PM my time. On 3 toons. Without spending a single zen/lobi/dil/EC.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Rihannsu
# 14
01-08-2013, 03:57 PM
I know a player in my fleet who got it the day it came out using lobi received from buying keys off the exchange just because he could (and to him it was a trivial sum of EC).

I got mine on all 9 of my characters around the 1st of January.
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-09-2013, 06:54 AM
I got it for one Character. Said Character didn't have a "Secondary Cruiser" (all of my other Characters have the Odyssey SC). Did it the 'expected way' (i.e Races) and claimed it on 12/30/12.

I'll get it kitted out eventually. Interesting ship indeed...
Career Officer
# 16
01-09-2013, 05:44 PM
lol this post is hilarious if you ask me, the op was like gloating that he spent like 200 to cheat the system and get it on his eng and was like how long did it take the rest of you

It reminds me of that one guy that caught a cab to the end of the marathon and as pretending to be exhausted and wondering why everyone was tired and stuff hilarious
Rihannsu
# 17
01-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlamstrike View Post
I know a player in my fleet who got it the day it came out using lobi received from buying keys off the exchange just because he could (and to him it was a trivial sum of EC).

I got mine on all 9 of my characters around the 1st of January.
Same here, I currently use it on only 3 chars though. I like (most of) my current ships.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.