Lt. Commander
"You had a Hwael of a good time finding this view."

No, no I did not. It took me several tries of falling back down to the ground and dealing with the awful terrain geometry until I figured out the one UND PRECISELY VUN path that would get me up to where the accolade is, only to get this trolling accolade text.

Whoever programmed that one, I'm sure he got a kick out of it, but honestly, it's just irritating.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-10-2013, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruinsfate View Post
"You had a Hwael of a good time finding this view."

No, no I did not. It took me several tries of falling back down to the ground and dealing with the awful terrain geometry until I figured out the one UND PRECISELY VUN path that would get me up to where the accolade is, only to get this trolling accolade text.

Whoever programmed that one, I'm sure he got a kick out of it, but honestly, it's just irritating.
This is gonna sound stupid but it was actually very simple getting up there once you know where to stand.

And having said that, take a closer look at this map for the paths to follow.

New Romulus Accolades

I agree though that it was bit frustrating at first, but that made it even sweeter to conquer I think. Just remember the "forward roll/jump" doubletap of W.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-10-2013, 03:18 AM
I was running off your map to find it - but it's not obvious once you're up there, and the text says 'tree', so it took me a few tries to realise it actually meant 'rock next to tree that you'll slide down. A lot.'

The others were all fairly easy with your map tho. Just that one, and that stupid pop up.