Commander
# 11
01-10-2013, 07:14 AM
I'm just gonna call the whole Reputation system a "sad piece of content".
It's difficult to describe in any other way and I can't remember seeing anything worse that was considered "content".

If Cryptic had some sort of consideration for players they would simply used EC to fill the material component of Reputation, for example, because that is exactly what it is, they're just making an embarrassing fuss about it.
Commander
# 12
01-10-2013, 07:16 AM
i dont really do anything with new romulous i do the missions sometimes look around linger about but as for marks i do mine trap with good groups i get 40+ marks with a group during bonus rep event i get about 25 lol they only come out during the event...run them twice and rep done for the day
Captain
# 13
01-10-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverofwars View Post
i dont really do anything with new romulous i do the missions sometimes look around linger about but as for marks i do mine trap with good groups i get 40+ marks with a group during bonus rep event i get about 25 lol they only come out during the event...run them twice and rep done for the day
So your saying it's so bad and not worth doing any time but the bonus event - pretty sad!
Career Officer
# 14
01-10-2013, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
Because as with the WW Epohhs, once you've got a chain going, you can keep it going - but despite what people are saying, Epohh tagging is as much of a meaningless grind as any other part of Season 7 - yes, you can make a big pile of Marks doing it, but will you be having fun? I don't see how really.

Of course it is ... but 5min of mindless grinding is still better than 5 hours of mindless grinding ... right now with WW you can get 700marks/week just with Winter Epohhs, and without critting on Doff Missions ...
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
01-10-2013, 07:34 AM
I didn't make it that long.
I think I completed Tier 4 on two toons, and then took a realistic view of what was available vs the price/time investment to continue.

Then I stopped.
Lieutenant
# 16
01-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Its a shame we cannot turn in our Winter Epohh's for Romulan Marks...

On the Romulan Content side, I will not, and have not been repeating the content since I got to T5. Its pretty lame.
The only exception is the Epohh tagging as I want to complete that atleast once so I can get one of those Romulan Experimental Beam Arrays.
Captain
# 17
01-10-2013, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismullins1987 View Post
Its a shame we cannot turn in our Winter Epohh's for Romulan Marks...

On the Romulan Content side, I will not, and have not been repeating the content since I got to T5. Its pretty lame.
The only exception is the Epohh tagging as I want to complete that atleast once so I can get one of those Romulan Experimental Beam Arrays.
There is a machine close to the girl that you can turn in the winter epohhs for marks - better get there now!!! Unless you were kidding!
Lieutenant
# 18
01-10-2013, 07:43 AM
how did I not see that!

thanks, feeling rather stupid right now lmao!
Commander
# 19
01-10-2013, 07:44 AM
I'm at T4-ish with 4 characters and I've never been to New Romulus.
Passed through the sector twice I think.

I can't say I'm high on motivation to ever go there apart from finishing those quests it forced onto me.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-10-2013, 07:44 AM
my favorite visual for New Romulus, think of the following:

Cartman playing WoW in his mom's basement killing sheep (Epoh's) over and over again....

Thx
Locutus