Lt. Commander
# 11
01-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Can you guys please fix the "no music until combat" bug in the foundry? Some missions dont have combat at the beginning, or even have any at all, and it is super lame running around in complete silence. Music adds a ton of atmosphere to a mission, and not having any feels very bland.
Captain
# 12
01-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Go Cryptic go!
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Career Officer
# 13
01-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Are you guys still looking into issues with missions not qualifiying for Investigate Officer Reports?

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 14
01-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawatcher View Post
Can you guys please fix the "no music until combat" bug in the foundry? Some missions dont have combat at the beginning, or even have any at all, and it is super lame running around in complete silence. Music adds a ton of atmosphere to a mission, and not having any feels very bland.
The team is investigating this.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
01-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
This does not preclude the possibility of adding other departments later, if proper assets become available.
SQUEE!

I'm just happy that we saw progress on expanding the Android options at all! A lot of us were starting to figure this was going to be vaporware!

Raptr profile
Cryptic Studios Team
# 16
01-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Are you guys still looking into issues with missions not qualifiying for Investigate Officer Reports?
There was an issue where the Journal incorrectly said that some didn't qualify when they did--that was resolved and is on Holodeck as of today.

Every other mission I've checked (since the fix went live) legitimately didn't qualify, whether because it lacked enough plays or because the average play time was too short.
Republic Veteran
# 17
01-10-2013, 04:32 PM
hmmm well just beamed in to the cryptics tribbles fleet starbase and still dark in there i can see but just what's directly in front of me, gonna see if i can get into the hive ground and see if the same thing there when i beam in if i still see black brb, here are pics the first pic is right outside the fleet starbase holodeck, the second pic is inside the holodec. I dont understand why inside the holodeck I can see perfectly but once i exit the lights dim and it goes dark
pic.twitter.com/fXiQ5u9T
pic.twitter.com/myWIluYf

Last edited by richardevega; 01-10-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Captain
# 18
01-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post

It's definitely a work in progress, but I don't yet know how frequently I'll be able to add stuff. Hope everyone agrees it's better to release stuff in little bits and pieces rather than hold it all up and release it at once.
Thanks, any little thing helps at this point, especially if they are props that we've been asking for.
Empire Veteran
# 19
01-10-2013, 04:34 PM
now THIS is the patch i was expecting after the holiday break. everything in it is awesome, especially the fixes, and the slight set buffs for mkXI and XII
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Only thing I want now is to have the Romulan Bridge Officers Traits to actually work. I really want Superior Covert Operative to work for no win scenario Pretty please fix it!
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=490421 We want this help build support!