Ensign
# 21
01-09-2013, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
my bad its yellow and black... not orange.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...psbf704fa2.png
Another mistake is that laser sight is on the left side of the helmet while he's most likely right handed.
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
01-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironskull44 View Post
Another mistake is that laser sight is on the left side of the helmet while he's most likely right handed.
Laser sight too!!!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
01-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Quote:

Totally cool...after all its said and done and complete so much grinding my toon will look like a prison guard?. Like the colors but not the designs....sure they can come up with something better...Breen outfits instead of prison guards
Survivor of Romulus
# 24
01-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
Totally cool...after all its said and done and complete so much grinding my toon will look like a prison guard?. Like the colors but not the designs....sure they can come up with something better...Breen outfits instead of prison guards
Breen outfits for our breen ships ? maybe someone left one in a cabinet or something.

but yeah... the adapted set looks like the prison guards armour.
Career Officer
# 25
01-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
You'll get the same basic outfit, available in colours from white to blue - not the black prison guard colour or the yellow/orange/whatever trim lights or helmet laser.

You can colour the boot's trim lights whatever you want, at least.
----
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
01-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Quote:

yeah but the Elite Tactical Boff from the Lobi store is black with orange colors... he looks really kewl and with the new Adapted maco set he seems alot more tougher...I think its the perfect set for him I now named mine Adapted Elite Maco Reinforment.. But Yes it would be nice to have more colors but I think the black should stay with the Lobi store Tac officer but atleast let us have more colors and be able to change the color of the lights on the uniform....
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
01-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygutierrez View Post
yeah but the Elite Tactical Boff from the Lobi store is black with orange colors... he looks really kewl and with the new Adapted maco set he seems alot more tougher...I think its the perfect set for him I now named mine Adapted Elite Maco Reinforment.. But Yes it would be nice to have more colors but I think the black should stay with the Lobi store Tac officer but atleast let us have more colors and be able to change the color of the lights on the uniform....
lies... black maco armour for everyone!!!!
Ensign
# 28
01-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Just take the colors from the Omega set/styles and put them on MACO sets and it's all good.
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
01-10-2013, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Just take the colors from the Omega set/styles and put them on MACO sets and it's all good.
or the KHG
Starfleet Veteran
# 30
01-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Oh you really want that black color... I do to but as much gambling i did to get the lobi store Boff... Id really like it to be just for that.....