Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 21
01-10-2013, 07:00 AM
There are three! Threads about this in the forums (one of them created by myself)! You can see them almost all together on the first page!

Please Cryptic fix this...
Commander
# 22 Where's my style?!
01-11-2013, 09:19 AM
Ok so I never got any of the ground gear pre-rep', I had to get it all from the reputation system, got all of the MACO and Omega gear, also got the Style 2 projects, completed all of them yet I can't seem to find anywhere that lets me see this 'style 2' or change my gear for that matter!

For example, sticking the set on and enabling visuals works, I get the 'original' power ranger MACO look, but going into the tailor there are no options for the gear, it just shows me without it on. So where can I find this style 2?

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
Career Officer
# 23
01-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irwin109 View Post
Ok so I never got any of the ground gear pre-rep', I had to get it all from the reputation system, got all of the MACO and Omega gear, also got the Style 2 projects, completed all of them yet I can't seem to find anywhere that lets me see this 'style 2' or change my gear for that matter!

For example, sticking the set on and enabling visuals works, I get the 'original' power ranger MACO look, but going into the tailor there are no options for the gear, it just shows me without it on. So where can I find this style 2?
once you complete tier 5 of the rep system there is a project you can run that unlocks it.
Commander
# 24
01-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xceptionalzero View Post
once you complete tier 5 of the rep system there is a project you can run that unlocks it.
That unlocks style 2 or the ability to change it in the tailor?

If it's the style 2 one I've done that. If there's one to be able to change it at the tailor then I've got the bug where I can't see it.

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
Commander
# 25
01-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Derp moment... Someone in my fleet mentioned about the Uniform, Off Duty etc, I didn't think it'd be in the list.

Captain
# 26
01-12-2013, 04:08 AM
You have to use the top right corner tab that says "uniform" to switch between omega, maco, off-duty etc.

People who get the sets through season 7, and go the anticipated route, shouldn't have a problem as far as I know (minus locating the actual menu because they are new ;P )
Captain
# 27
01-15-2013, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Additional note:

We're tracking a potential issue that may be preventing Costume Unlock Projects from displaying for some players.
So fix the issue since i have reported this bug right at the launch of season 7 with picture proof, now you have larger ammounts of players with the same issue.
Ensign
# 28
01-23-2013, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Additional note:

We're tracking a potential issue that may be preventing Costume Unlock Projects from displaying for some players.
One thing I am seeing on my character that the "Omega Force Shadow Operative" is not completing. I have both accolades completed that triggers that one.

My Optionals on elite were completed POST season 7 while my weapons were collected pre season 7.
Empire Veteran
# 29
01-23-2013, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Additional note:

I've done all my projects needed to unlock the extra costume options, had access to the MKXII KHG set before season 7 with all STF optionals and bonus costume options and now I cant access the helmet option for MKXII KHG, Omega or Adapted KHG.

I had no issues with adding a helmet to my costumes pre season 7, what is the deal there?

Could be a stupid question asking for a fix as this is an issue on the KDF side...
Career Officer
# 30
01-24-2013, 02:08 AM
Sadly as it is now, The KDF site has 2 major issues with the Honor guard set, First off the helmet option isnt there if you unlocked all three of the styles that are related to the outfit.

And for the females the chest plate option isnt in there either. So far it seems the "costume" items are not linked to the outfits. A few of my friends that have gotten it after Season 7 have all the same problem. Those that got it pre 7 all got it. So my guess is that the unlock is simply missing the related items, The Helm, The cleavage and the other missing pieces.