1) The free version of the Ambassador Class will come with special console "Yesterday's Enterprise." When activated, this will kill your captain and replace him or her with an extra tactical officer. Only usable when hull is below 50%
2) The Zen Store Tactical Version includes special console "That'll Be The Day." Causes your captain to vault over the bridge rail, bypass the damaged subsystems and return fire as the ship burns up around him or her. Only useable when hull is less than 2%.
3) The Zen Store Science Version includes a Rift Generator Console that allows the ship to be temporally displaced in time by 50 years. This allows you to repair and rearm before returning to the current time-frame. Activates at random without warning, and may not work as intended.
4) The Zen Store Engineering version will have an Exploding Console Of Doom Internal Security Device. Activating this device will remove ASSIMILATE SHIP, BOARDING PARTY and other related debuffs. Device will also permanently delete one or more BOFFs.
5) Using all four consoles on a Zen Store version will unlock special mode "Lets Make Sure History Never Forgets The Name... Enterprise!" This allows you to summon the USS Enterprise from a random era (Classic, Motion Picture, A, B, C, D, E, or F) to fight along side you for 90 seconds. Only usable when hull is below 30%.
This just in: There will be a special reputation-project unlock console called the "I QUIT" Button. Pressing this will cause one of your less-used BOFFs to jump into a pit of black sludge and reappear three seasons later. As a member of an enemy faction. As his or her own daughter. CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE.
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Has a special console that makes Denise Crosby magically appear in your living room as if had always been there. Side effects include visits from Whoopy Goldberg.
Special tactical version, the U.S.S. Ambadassador, available in the c-store.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic