Empire Veteran
# 11
01-11-2013, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I've reached out to my contact from last year as I would love to see another one occur this year and promote it.

Qapla'!

Brandon }}}:-]
Just some productive assessments on the KDF that you can take back to your peoples The last thing to be released for the KDF was the bortasqu' and all content to come out in the last 12 months has been same on both factions. So to be brutally honest we aren't getting much to work with to even promote a KDF week much less a KDF day. Well there was alpha maybe a KDF hour to replay that lol.
Career Officer
# 12
01-11-2013, 12:14 PM
Gates of Sto'vo'kor will lend our support to this. Let us know what we can do to help get the ball rolling.

Qapla'!

For the Empire!
Empire Veteran
# 13
01-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Can we do GoS sponsored take-over of Ker'rat? Or at least try? Fighting the superior numbers would be fun.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 14
01-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Can we do GoS sponsored take-over of Ker'rat? Or at least try? Fighting the superior numbers would be fun.
I can just see it now a sea of bops dropping hyper plasma romulan torps from the heavens of sto'vo'kor Although would be nice if we had some kind of que mission against the Fek'ihr to do something like this with ever since I read that thing in the mission "Mine Enemy" where one of the tal shiar reports is that the Fek'ihr are massing under new leadership. Even if it was something created in the foundry with a loot table like stfs/mirror invasion etc would be worth playing.

Nice signature BTW ROFL.
Empire Veteran
# 15
01-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I can just see it now a sea of bops dropping hyper plasma romulan torps from the heavens of sto'vo'kor Although would be nice if we had some kind of que mission against the Fek'ihr to do something like this with ever since I read that thing in the mission "Mine Enemy" where one of the tal shiar reports is that the Fek'ihr are massing under new leadership. Even if it was something created in the foundry with a loot table like stfs/mirror invasion etc would be worth playing.

Nice signature BTW ROFL.
That sounds lile an excellent idea for a KDF themed STF.
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Commander
# 16
01-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Quote:
KDF themed STF.
That sounds like an excellent idea for KDF content.
Empire Veteran
# 17
01-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackswaggert View Post
That sounds like an excellent idea for KDF content.
And being multifaction, it benefits everyone. Many good ideas for what the STF could be about like the Felkiri for example exist to pull from as Zues mentioned

Last edited by bitemepwe; 01-11-2013 at 07:34 PM.
Commander
# 18
01-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Ker'rat is one idea. See if we can get enough ships to destroy EVERYTHING in Ker'rat.

Some other ideas I had, and most of these will likely be cut for reasons of manpower/programing limitations/Too Impractical. However I'm just throwing out ideas to see what sticks. It'd be intresting to hear any ideas you lot have.

Ideas:
One of the RPG groups putting on a "Who done it" High council backstab-a-thon. With the Players running around playing the role of poor berk assigned to sort it out.

Batlef and Headbuting contests. I've got an idea for the headbutting contest mini-game, but it'd need a tiny bit of Dev programing time, so isn't likely to get much love. Of course you could use the age old "Guess a number between 0-20, closest wins" with an impartial umpire system, but thats less fun.

Forming raiding parties to get new players into Sirius sector block for some DOFF maurauding hijinx.

Maybe a freebie for those who create a new KDF toon in that week (EG: Tier appropriate Hag'Peng Launcher)?

Rura Penthe Escape and Evasion/Brutish Bulltarg map. 20 New players trying to get to the escape shuttle, with 5 Top tiers trying to stop them... Obviously you'll need a safe zone meaning the Guards can't camp the pick up point. Along with Stealth boosting options such as snow flurries and the like.

Changing the art work on some of the web pages to "Klingon Empire Online!" and replace the Galaxy with a Vor'Cha...

So anything else?
Empire Veteran
# 19
01-12-2013, 12:50 AM
Quote:
That sounds lile an excellent idea for a KDF themed STF.
Quote:
And being multifaction, it benefits everyone. Many good ideas for what the STF could be about like the Felkiri for example exist to pull from as Zues mentioned
Yeah actually TBH I was in the gloom and doom mode but after the ask cryptic it brought me back into the light for a moment rofl. Another idea is sort of have some group of people who are much much much better than I am at making foundry missions all take a scenario like STF's do build it in a timely manner and then all of us KDF players could use those series of things for a KDF themed event and possibly Cryptic could possibly use it to help out the KDF from there because technically that is what the foundry is really for imo. The issue though is that because with every technology there are those out to exploit it that the system still requires Cryptic to get hands on but with a community like the one with STO it could work out to be fun and enjoyable with a plot like this
Career Officer
# 20
01-12-2013, 02:03 AM
We can have a cloaking contest. The last one to speak wins.

LTS Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currenty unsupervised, anyone who knows me will inform you that his will mostly lead to trouble.=3