Starfleet Veteran
# 21
01-05-2013, 09:48 AM
I'd prefer a conversion to rom marks myself.
Career Officer
# 22
01-05-2013, 09:52 AM
I'd prefer LOBI

(but I realize that ain't ever gonna happen)

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Career Officer
# 23
01-05-2013, 09:57 AM
I would like a portrait to hang on my ready room's wall.
Career Officer
I got my Chel Grett early with a bunch of Lobis (don't judge me, I'm weak ), but have been keeping up with the daily mission. By the 14th I will have enough for a 2nd ship, but was wondering if there was going to be another use for these after the event ends.

Here's hoping they'll let us convert them back to Lobi! Long shot I know, but I can dream, right?
Captain
# 25
01-11-2013, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chahk42 View Post
I got my Chel Grett early with a bunch of Lobis (don't judge me, I'm weak ), but have been keeping up with the daily mission. By the 14th I will have enough for a 2nd ship, but was wondering if there was going to be another use for these after the event ends.

Here's hoping they'll let us convert them back to Lobi! Long shot I know, but I can dream, right?
That's just silly, I mean fair enough you didn't want to wait for the ship but it's not like you can sell the second one use it on another toon or anything like that. I'm probably not going to use the one I have on my fed, so I hope I can sell it at some point.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by tc10b; 01-11-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
01-11-2013, 01:09 PM
I'm going to save mine for next year. Hopefully next year they will use photos of Q for a new ship again.

That way I can get the next free ship even faster. Though it sucks I will be wasting a bank slot for a whole year. Its filled up with too much crap already.
Empire Veteran
# 27
01-11-2013, 11:18 PM
I think I had a few extra lobi on one toon, so I traded it at the vendor to see how it worked out. I ended up with 5 extra photos. Sigh. What to do? What to do? Sigh...... Oh, well.
Career Officer
# 28
01-12-2013, 06:21 AM
I only did the race once, so I only have a small stack of them. However, they would make a good common coinage for any Q festivities in the future, regardless of season. Q is quite a narcissist, and that is all the explanation you should need lol.