Republic Veteran
# 11
01-11-2013, 09:34 PM
Ultra-Premium Console And Weapon Set: Yar's Revenge

Lobi Store Console #1: Drone Fighter. Gradually pokes holes in enemy shields.
Lobi Store Console #2: Weapon Nullifying Zone. PRETTY COLORS!
Lobi Store Console #3: Zorlon Cannon. Fires from off screen. Don't shoot yourself in the ass.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
01-11-2013, 10:34 PM
A special transwarp called "Fate" that only takes you to the Narendra System.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Republic Veteran
# 13
01-11-2013, 11:05 PM
Ship comes with standard "shiny nice" skin and new "crap kicked out of" skin.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Career Officer
# 14
01-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Ambadassador
I am informing you I intend to borrow this ship name without giving proper credit.

Just so you know.
Empire Veteran
# 15
01-12-2013, 01:48 AM
The C-Store tactical version, will come with a console, that makes the ship look like it actually has a torpedo launcher...
Because the ship doesn't have one. It wasn't designed into the actual model used in Yesterday's Enterprise.

or

A console with a passive power that has one of your Bartender Doffs constantly hail you on the bridge, complaining about how things don't seem right.

or

The console makes a random Fed player Klingon, disappear.

or

A random discharged Tac Boff returns and replaces your Tac officer.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Captain
# 16
01-12-2013, 02:35 AM
What Would Kirk Do (WWKD) console and ground kit collection.

Space variant would automatically make every bridge officer pregnant, regardless of race and in some cases even sex. In about 20/30 years these children will be available as potential Bridge Officers, who have rubbish stats but you have to use them or the parents will sue for maintenance.

Ground kit will automatically deletes any and all clothing off your character from the waist up, it will then perform a terrible attempt at stage fighting and all enemies within range fall and play dead for 20 seconds.

And a special KDF console, on release to celebrate the STO anniversary.

Barrel of 2309 - Gets the entire crew of the ship completely drunk. The player will hear their captain and bridge officers sing Klingon opera really loud and very badly. After 30 seconds a fight breaks out on the bridge and the self destruct activates because someone thought it was the replicator.

Bonus damage to all weapons: +1%

Accuracy rating: -95%
Commander
# 17
01-12-2013, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupaholic View Post
What Would Kirk Do (WWKD) console and ground kit collection.

Space variant would automatically make every bridge officer pregnant, regardless of race and in some cases even sex. In about 20/30 years these children will be available as potential Bridge Officers, who have rubbish stats but you have to use them or the parents will sue for maintenance.

Ground kit will automatically deletes any and all clothing off your character from the waist up, it will then perform a terrible attempt at stage fighting and all enemies within range fall and play dead for 20 seconds.

And a special KDF console, on release to celebrate the STO anniversary.

Barrel of 2309 - Gets the entire crew of the ship completely drunk. The player will hear their captain and bridge officers sing Klingon opera really loud and very badly. After 30 seconds a fight breaks out on the bridge and the self destruct activates because someone thought it was the replicator.

Bonus damage to all weapons: +1%

Accuracy rating: -95%
Throw in a dialogue that pops up "Thank you for pressing the self-destruct button!! This ship will self-destruct in four minutes...." and you have a winner.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
01-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post
I am informing you I intend to borrow this ship name without giving proper credit.

Just so you know.
lol, well I admit I got Ambadassador from tvtropes: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ambadassador

I can tell you I'm naming mine the U.S.S. Lord John Marbury.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
01-12-2013, 02:55 PM
Ahahaah, good one mate! xD