Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics
Login

Ensign
Now that you've kindly given the best piece of federetion exclusive equipment to the Klingon there is no way in hell you can justify them keeping their leech console as exclusive. Having both the MACO shield AND the leech is just way too god a combo to be only available to one faction

This console HAS to be in the next lockbox, no way it can wait another 6 month for whatever the lockbox after the dominion one is. Now that I have my breen ship I need the drain to go with it and not a once every 3 minutes kind of drain.
Captain
# 2
01-13-2013, 12:50 AM
Relax. The upcoming Dominion lockbox will probably have the console as a possible reward.
Captain
# 3
01-13-2013, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulleatherjacket View Post
Relax. The upcoming Dominion lockbox will probably have the console as a possible reward.
Actually I am on the Fed side of this debate just because the KDF players cried havoc and wanted to burn down Cryptic over just the rumour that the Feds would get MACO and the Leech - as being way out of balance.

The thread eventually had to be shut down. If there is not Fed leech console in the next lock box I will say that the Fed players - all 80% should vote with their wallets if it's something that bothers them and avoid the lock-box all together.

Seriously though this is just a PvP issue which won't effect 90% of the Fed players - but Meh.
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-13-2013, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
Seriously though this is just a PvP issue which won't effect 90% of the Fed players - but Meh.
It's an insignificant pvp issue, since 6 points in power insulator will make the power drain unnoticeable. Sure there's a little gain but it's not what keeps feds loosing against the KDF players.
Captain
# 5
01-13-2013, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
It's an insignificant pvp issue, since 6 points in power insulator will make the power drain unnoticeable. Sure there's a little gain but it's not what keeps feds loosing against the KDF players.
It will be as usual:

1. Feds receive KDF equipment again
2. KDF outrage
3. Fed outrage because the gear they received is not the 'I win'-button they hoped for.
4. KDF still win 99% of all PvP games.
5. Back to 1.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-13-2013, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenw0lf View Post
It will be as usual:

1. Feds receive KDF equipment again
2. KDF outrage
3. Fed outrage because the gear they received is not the 'I win'-button they hoped for.
5. Back to 1.
Yup, gear doesn't make a bad player good.
Captain
# 7
01-13-2013, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenw0lf View Post
Because of battlecloaking birds of prey that are impossible to hit without [ACC]]x3. Yeah, we get it.
Empire Veteran
# 8
01-13-2013, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Because of battlecloaking birds of prey that are impossible to hit without [ACC]]x3. Yeah, we get it.
Feds would do well to stop recruiting guys like this. (Warning: The word A*Hole is used a few times)
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Empire Veteran
# 9
01-13-2013, 03:39 AM
Quote:
I can assure you that i can tear bop hulls' apart when i play with my fed chars. Tractor beam, let him use his APO, SNB and boom.

It's not about gear, it's about how you play, even if some good gear can help a lot.
Rihannsu
# 10
01-13-2013, 03:44 AM
I honestly want feds to have Aceton Assimilators. Its obvious that the KDF are going to have the Belleraphon Console.