Ensign
Hello,

If I understand correctly, there are some special awards for completing episodes. Is this saying that there are special awards the will disappear when this is done...even if a character hasn't done the mission at all yet?

In other words, are these awards going to be unavailable to a new toon that plays these episodes once the 13th is over? I'm not sure which character to play... my level 48, which is still in episode 3 or my just started toon.

Sorry, I'm not up the best way to do things. Thanks for any replies.
Commander
# 2
01-13-2013, 08:03 AM
Yes, once the Episode rerun is over the special rewards will become unavailable until the next Rerun.
Empire Veteran
# 3
01-13-2013, 08:06 AM
You get a special reward for each ending featured episode. So you have 5 missons to play, which means at most 1h30 or so. It won't be available after the rerun but you'll still be able to use the gear you got. I'd advise you to get it for your favourite characters first because reruns are pretty rare and occur only once or twice a year and rarely last a full month.

You don't have to play all the missions by the way, there's a "skip" button you can use without loosing anything, just get to the FE and play them today, you can play other missions later if you want.