Captain
Having hit tier 5 on the reputation systems I'd like to suggest larger conversion projects than the 50 marks and 5 processors ones we have now. Perhaps a 1000 mark and 25-50 processor conversion project. They would have the same rate of exchange as the current projects, but would just allow us to convert our resources quicker and easier.

I've got everything i want from the reputation systems already and am sitting on a stockpile of over 12,000 omega marks across 3 characters, i would be converting for close to 2 hours with the current 50 mark projects.
Career Officer
# 2
01-12-2013, 11:39 PM
I'd rather just have a straight conversion UI. Input amount of marks or neural processors, receive appropriate amount in dilithium.
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Captain
# 3
01-13-2013, 12:39 AM
If they want to have a time lag, they could put the dil into a bound box which sits in your inventory for 2 mins, then pop open when its done cooking dil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Captain
# 4
01-13-2013, 09:51 AM
A straight conversion UI would be even better, though probably more work than just adding some new projects.
Career Officer
# 5
01-13-2013, 10:06 AM
I doubt the project time will be dropped, so why not merge the two ideas to at least enable you to convert all that you want without having to continuously retake the project?

A UI element that you can add how much you want to convert (slider based) and it dynamically calculates how long it will take. If you accept, then it launches that project for that time. One project whose time changes depending on the inputs.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*