Career Officer
# 11
01-12-2013, 06:16 AM
Negative. The mirror universe skins are exclusive to the mirror universe ships themselves.
Lieutenant
# 12
01-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardianvalour View Post
Negative. The mirror universe skins are exclusive to the mirror universe ships themselves.
Fortunately the mirror skins arent exclusive to the mirror ships, I got an mirror assault cruiser and therefore unlocked the skin for my Regent
Lieutenant
# 13
01-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
thus you need to beat them with a shovel.
This comment makes me happy

Been playing since launch.
Ensign
# 14
01-12-2013, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyluve View Post
This is cool. I did post a suggestion yesterday under the feedback forum saying that a c-store mirrorverse skin set that would allow you to add mirrorverse designs and color schemes onto existing ships would be a very welcomed sight.
I heartily second this motion!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empire Veteran
# 15
01-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Simply put.. the skins are already in game. What harm would it do just to add the to the c-store? (Along with the I.S.S.) It's not like they'ed have to hire someone to make this so it would be pure profit in their pockets...
Rihannsu
# 16
01-14-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenity8060 View Post
Simply put.. the skins are already in game. What harm would it do just to add the to the c-store? (Along with the I.S.S.) It's not like they'ed have to hire someone to make this so it would be pure profit in their pockets...
But then they'd have to hire someone to make new stuff for lockboxes.

In the end, I believe the mirror lockbox ships are better value. They allow players to gain multiple standard ships without paying the through the nose in dilithium and as someone already confirmed the skin does unlock for related non-mirror ships (like mirror assault cruiser->regent), it's inevitably cheaper to aqcuire it that way than paying zen in the c-store.