# 51
01-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Something.
Empire Veteran
# 52
01-13-2013, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
I play mostly Federation side, but I would think it a shame if they brought Gorn to the Federation. I think they belong with the KDF.

I would agree with a plan to make Saurians look more lizard-like. They could use some bigger eyes and some face and neck ridges.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Saur...le=Saurian.jpg
Now that makes sense. The Saurians could be the fed gorn equivalent like our Ferasans are are the Caitain equivalent.
STO is very much an Adam One culture and completely inarticulate about Adam Two.
Ensign
# 53
01-13-2013, 12:19 PM
I agree
Something
Career Officer
# 54
01-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Thats the pathetic old fed reasoning always used when a fed wants something from the KDF. Why not offer real evidence to support your case instead of " because the KDF says No" excuse.
I would rather ask WHY Cryptic has a bizarre faction imbalance where one side has more story content and the other has better quality of life and unique toys and shinies.

As it stands Feds are right to be upset they really have nothing unique compared to the KDF and the KDF is right to be upset at being a second or third class faction. With the current setup EVERYONE feels bad and are right to do so. How did they think this was a workable solution is beyond me. Worse yet, since they have already weighted certain game mechanics in the KDF's favor in an attempt to grow the faction its even more unlikely they will ever feel compelled to finish it. In their minds its all balanced out after all....
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-13-2013, 01:11 PM
This gives fuel for the 3rd faction to be a neutral one in my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-13-2013, 05:46 PM
Do you feds want skirts with your Gorn while you're at it?
Career Officer
# 57
01-13-2013, 05:53 PM
No to this idea.

KDF has already been stripped of a lot that was specific to it.

If you want to roll a Gorn, then make a KDF character.

How hard is it? Good lord. It's right there and a cinch to level up as well.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Rihannsu
# 58
01-13-2013, 06:20 PM
I'd rather see KDF get female Gorn, Nausicaans, and Letheans....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 59
01-13-2013, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
...female Gorn...
Would they look anything like this?
Captain
# 60
01-14-2013, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Do you suffer from subjective comprehension? The post is very clear in its point.
No so much that as I am repulsed by the horrendous sentence structure put on display here. As to your claim that no argument has been offered except "The Feds are out to get us KDF players" that is both a) clearly untrue if you bothered to read any of the posts and b) the sort of wanton distortion I have come to expect. You are just a cantankerous and reactive contrarian who wants to feel put upon. No one is trying to take anything away from you; get over yourself.