Empire Veteran
# 1 its getting a little dry...
01-14-2013, 05:06 AM
Devs, can we please get some teasers for the upcoming content for me to drool over?

Its getting a little bit dry in game now...
Career Officer
# 2
01-14-2013, 05:15 AM
Yes, it is getting rather dry. Can we have bikinis now so I can go swimming on Risa?
Lieutenant
# 3
01-14-2013, 05:23 AM
yea i saved up 110 mil ec and 3000 zen, im not happy about the available ships and i cant get myself a jem hadar ship.
a prometheus is quite a nice looking ship, but...
a temporal destroyer is tempting, but compared to...

im also very eager for a nice ship for me to get. one that compares to a bug ship, i will be patient.
Romeo - Engineer D'Kora / Leia - Science Charal
Sirius - Tactical Kumari / Hatschy - Tactical Scimitar
lil - Engineer Corvette / Dark - Tactical Guramba
Rihannsu
# 4
01-14-2013, 05:24 AM
I doubt your going to get any info...

Cryptic like to act like little kids when it comes to releasing information (its like "tee hee we have a secret but we are not telling")...

Probably because they themselves don't know, at the moment they probably have a vague idea about the upcoming season 8 and will only start building it and putting it together in the last month/month and a half before release...

so it has been with all their previous content.
-----------------------------------------------

HHMMMMMmmmmm, Pizza !!!!!
Commander
# 5
01-14-2013, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meehee View Post
I doubt your going to get any info...

Cryptic like to act like little kids when it comes to releasing information (its like "tee hee we have a secret but we are not telling")...

Probably because they themselves don't know, at the moment they probably have a vague idea about the upcoming season 8 and will only start building it and putting it together in the last month/month and a half before release...

so it has been with all their previous content.
I'd be very surprised if they didn't know considering that they're planning on launching Season 8 in May, chances are that they're still in first debug stages and things aren't ready for screenshots yet. We'll be seeing teasers when they come closer to sending the Season 8 content to the test server (late March to early April I'd say with the teasers late Feb to mid March)

Last edited by bluedarky; 01-14-2013 at 05:38 AM.
Captain
# 6
01-14-2013, 05:49 AM
I'd rather have them sort out season 7 first unless those are 2 seperate teams.

I think it's a little harsh to starving for new content already but that being said the content I was looking for in season 7 is currently bugged so
Career Officer
# 7
01-14-2013, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedarky View Post
Stages of an MMO Major Patch ---------------------------------Follow at @cnotesto
1. Hatred - "This patch sucks."
2. Bargaining - "It would be ok if we could..."
3. Acceptance - "It's not that bad really."
4. and the final stage - "Why did we hate it in the first place?"
Highly off topic, but I felt compelled to say that I love the sig, and it seems appropriate for just about any game of any genre.
Most JJ Trek hate = IDIC fail.
Quote:
Most who don't like the new Star Trek either didn't like TOS, don't remember TOS, or didn't see TOS
Commander
# 8
01-14-2013, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordagamemnonb5 View Post
Highly off topic, but I felt compelled to say that I love the sig, and it seems appropriate for just about any game of any genre.
It came about from when I was talking with a friend about the hatred for season 7 (specifically the Rep system) and we both agreed that if they attempted to change it all back to how it was next November the same people would be moaning about it changing back.
Career Officer
# 9
01-14-2013, 08:23 AM
I'm sensing that we'll get some update later today. I'm not sure what... maybe a lockbox announcement. Maybe a 3 year anniversary teaser. Dunno. But I think we'll get something.
Vice Admiral Aznia Deet, Federation Ambassador, U.S.S. Federalist
Empire Veteran
# 10
01-14-2013, 08:34 AM
We probably won't be seeing anything until it gets closer to mid-March or so.

Right now their focus I bet is on the 3rd year anniversary.