Survivor of Romulus
# 11
01-13-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by damzelltrill View Post
I'm having an issue with the samples too, only in my case I don't seem to have the samples.

T talked to E'genn at Earth base, got the quest.
Headed to Mem Alpha, beamed down.
Talked to Commander Romaine, she told me to put the samples in the console.
I go to the console and hit F, and it says "Biological Samples Required" or something like that. I have two blue Bio Samples in my inventory, but I'm not sure either are Egg's sample.

So Help!
did you talk to E'Genn twice? the second time he gives the sample.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Rihannsu
# 12
01-14-2013, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
did you talk to E'Genn twice? the second time he gives the sample.
Yes I did, and when I realized the quest was hung up I went back and chatted with him again.

I just hope I didn't accidentally sell the darn thing to one of the vendors when i was clearing out stuff I didn't need in my inventory.
Ensign
# 13
01-14-2013, 08:34 AM
I can't seem to beam to Memory Alpha. I have the sample, the scientific mandate mission and I still can't do it. A little help please.
Captain
# 14
01-14-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacemakers31 View Post
I can't seem to beam to Memory Alpha. I have the sample, the scientific mandate mission and I still can't do it. A little help please.
I'm going to go from the top just to be safe:

1. From earth space dock beam to your ship
2. from your ship exit to sector space
3. on the map (hit M) at the north of the sector is an up arrow to alpha centauri, double click that and it will ask if you want to autopilot there. Say yes.
4. warp to alpha centauri
5. on the map (hit m again) memory alpha is in the top left corner, double click it and autopilot there again.
6. when you're close enough a popup asks you to enter the system, do this
7. once you enter the system you'll see the planet straight ahead with all the domes. Go to full impulse
8. When you're close to the planet a popup appears that invites you to beam down to memory alpha.

Also, you might want to stop by the bar at starbase academy and buy one bajoran joomja stick before you leave. There's a mission at Memory Alpha that needs one to complete it and you can buy it for 20ec at the bar or stupidly high prices on the auction house.
Career Officer
# 15
01-14-2013, 11:56 AM
Are they really that expensive on the Exchange? Vendors buy things for 50% (or 40%, but don't sell to those guys) so I tend to sell the food items for 12 EC. Cheaper than from an NPC, but more than I'd get from an NPC.

I literally have a joomba up right now for 12 EC.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Rihannsu
# 16
01-18-2013, 02:19 PM
Mmkay, guess when i finish with Lt. Paris I'll head back to Earthdock and see what I can snag from the Exchange. Need to pick up a Juma stick any way.
Career Officer
# 17
01-18-2013, 03:27 PM
lol SOUNDS DIRTY!!!!!