Career Officer
# 61
01-14-2013, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
just because they add something without any feedback, without any testing, without any player input... doesnt mean its a good thing they added.

cryptic has a bad track record of actually testing things before releasing it.

the reputation system and everything tied to it is the biggest example of what will happen when something is released that isnt tested.

if you're having so much trouble having fun with this game before crap like this got introduced... then maybe you should have fun elsewhere?
Is this just because YOU (or the PvP community specifically) doesn't like it or that its bad for your (or PVP community) playstyle and it forces you to re-think your tactics?

How about you whiners go someplace else and have your "fun"?

PvP in STO = Ruining STO...

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard
Career Officer
# 62
01-14-2013, 08:59 PM
MAICAKE YOU ARE MISSING THE ****ING POINT..testing is not needed for a ship that is easily blown up..the point is you pvpers dont know how to change tactics..the only thing your good at is whining and singleing others out on the forums as you have just done so..CHANGE YOUR TACTICS AND BLOW THE DAMM THING UP..if that doesnt work for you then perhaps this isnt the game for you then...if you pvpers claim to be so good at pvp in this game you would know how to counter **** rather then whine and complain about it

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Career Officer
# 63
01-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blznfun View Post
Is this just because YOU (or the PvP community specifically) doesn't like it or that its bad for your (or PVP community) playstyle and it forces you to re-think your tactics?

How about you whiners go someplace else and have your "fun"?

PvP in STO = Ruining STO...
What does a PvEer like you know about tactics? PvE in this game has no strategic depth.

lol at the audacity of a PvEer trying to lecture one of the better players in the game.
Career Officer
# 64
01-14-2013, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
What does a PvEer like you know about tactics? PvE in this game has no strategic depth.

lol at the audacity of a PvEer trying to lecture one of the better players in the game.
LOL you made me laugh.

+1 to you...

Hey, here's a solution for you. Take a long walk off a short pier and tell me what you find there...

BTW, if your THAT GOOD then you don't have to worry about the romulan de'drix being a threat now do you???

P.S. Who needs in-game PvP? You can get all the Forum PvP thats more fun, more entertaining, more dramatizing by simply coming to the whiners section of the STO forums. And if you're having trouble killing an NPC ship of all things, don't chew gum and play the game at the same time.

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=

Last edited by blznfun; 01-14-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Career Officer
# 65
01-14-2013, 09:05 PM
In response to Cryptic's request for feedback.

This power is a great asset to both PvP and PvE. Its a useful tool for STF's, regular missions and Fleet Actions. It assists in both DPS and debufs (specifically the viral matrix and shock wave). While having the Fleet support on a global cool down is sort of an inconvenience, it can be easily dealt with in almost all circumstances including PvP.

I find this ship in its current format a valuable asset to the STO.

Thank you for tilting your ear my way.

Jeremy

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Career Officer
# 66
01-14-2013, 09:10 PM
snoge,if your so good at pvp then you would have nothing to whine about..you clearly have nothing constructive to say then boast your ego..listen to the facts before you make a comment and as blzn fun said..if you are so good then you wouldnt need to complain about the ship..

ps..perhaps you should put down the beer while your playing the game..perhaps then you will know what your talking about and then you will know how to see the reality of the game

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Empire Veteran
# 67
01-14-2013, 09:23 PM
wow pve'ers, trolling or stupid? hard to say, im going with both.

call all the rom support ships in you want, just don't let them be summoned in pvp matches. VM is just about the most dangerous thing to a player ship in a pvp match, as soon as a D'd warps in it will apply it to someone. we don't need npcs turning things on thier head in player vs player interactions. doing anything other then locking them out of pvp is miss guided. npcs do not need nerfs, they are pathetic enough as is.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 68
01-14-2013, 09:26 PM
Ya know... You're very angry. All I asked is that this ship call in not be allowed to be used on pvp.

That does absolutely nothing to effect it pve side.

I also don't think you understand why I'm wanting this removed from pvp. All it does it widen the gap between hardcore and causual.

Yeah, I can kill them, yeah I can survive them. But I'm also a bit better at pvp then the average player who may not understand that he just got vmd stunned and tractors by that pet while his attacker then kills him.

These pets have no place in pvp. So all I'm asking is they not be allowe to be used there. How's that a bad thing?
You Pve'rs get to keep your toys and us pvprs don't have to complain about it. Win/win

Now stop being an asshat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Career Officer
# 69
01-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Thanks for making my point... You did very well..

And to set the record STRAIGHT, I am more than just a "PvE'r". I take advantage of all this game has to offer unlike some who are have their brain stuck so far up in the dark they can't really see things for how they are or know what they are doing.

So please, next time you think someone is just a "PvE'r", don't...

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Captain
# 70
01-14-2013, 09:33 PM
I think you guys are missing the point. We want PvP, not PvEvP. We are perfectly happy letting you all have your toys, which you shouldn't need (because the game is soooo easy). We just don't want them in PvP matches.

"Adapt" you say? Well guess what. We know how easy it is to kill NPCs, they're truly pathetic. You see, the problem is, we don't want to kill NPCs, we want to kill other players ships. Every time we have to stop and kill an NPC, it takes away from that. It's not fun for us.

If you all would just take the time to learn how to actually play this game, you would realize how retardedly easy it (PvE) is, and how having to use crutches like "reinforcements" gives you away as really bad players.

Don't come around here trashing us unless you are ready for the responses you will most assuredly get. Cussing, redacted or not, just shows how childish you really are.
Quote:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIYOTT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ: Have you wondered that maybe all the things they've added to the gaem lately is to literally make PvP unbearable? Because everything they've added has no use in PvE at all; we know the big boss hates 14 yo min maxers
Closed Thread