Lt. Commander
# 1 Why can't
01-18-2012, 09:48 AM
i click on Cryptic at the launcher? It's only clicked on Perfect Worlds but it won't let me click on the Cryptic. Anyone else getting this problem?

Is there another way to log in STO without using the launcher?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-18-2012, 09:54 AM
As I understand it if you linked your accounts you now only have 1 account: Perfect World.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-18-2012, 09:56 AM
It did offer me to link with PW but i declined it. Should i reinstall it?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-18-2012, 09:59 AM
Seems there's a lot of people having the problem. There are threads in Free and Tech. You might want to check there to see if there's a solution.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-18-2012, 10:00 AM
You know whats funny? I don't have account with PW but i do with Cyptic lol...
Ensign
# 6 Help please
01-15-2013, 02:22 AM
I have 2 old cryptic accounts one for champions and another life for champions.

The one champions is with my star trek account.

I also have a PW one for Never winter night..

Well the way my emails are I had a few one for each account, now they want me to link them which I can't says email in use, I send in 12 support tickets and these people really are idiots, because they asked for my emails account names every time and I tell them every time..

The unlink my accounts which does not help they are lost, are they rebots??? I mean this is getting to be BS, I been dealing with this for a month. on and off. I'm getting to the point to give up and tell them to stick it... I will never buy another game from them again if they can't understand the issue.

I can log in to the accounts on the account, but I can't log in the games, when I ask for my password for cryptic it sends me a password for Perfect world so now when I go to link it, I get the perfect world one now, so now I have no clue what the cryptic one is..

This is a mess...they have no idea what they are doing with these 2 companys, they need to get there head out of there arse, and make one damn database and move everyones to one database and be done..This is Bs and pissing alot of people off, never winter Night will not see alot of people if they pull this.

I even got a beta key in E3 paid mind you and it does not work,...Man perfect world are rookies.. yes I'm pissed...
Career Officer
# 7
01-15-2013, 02:38 AM
Why can't...people stop resurrecting old threads?
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
01-15-2013, 02:56 AM
Kill it......KILL IT!!!!
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-15-2013, 03:24 AM
This thread belongs in a museum!

EDIT:

Necro posts are bad mmkay. If a post hasn't been responded to for over 30 days and you need to continue the discussion make a new thread

~ Askray
---
Relax.

Last edited by askray; 01-15-2013 at 08:11 AM.
Closed Thread