Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
After completing Omega rep T5 and running all projects for the MK XII ground set + costume 2 + 3 unlocks - I don't have any option in the tailor to change upper body armor to B'vest for the window chest gear for my Orion Female Captain. (no helmet either but I knew about that bug)

Upper body option is greyed out for me but I can change all of the other armor parts to KHG or HOS

What specifically is needed to obtain the option for the window chest gear in the tailor?

Note: I also have the Elite Commander accolade for completing all Elite ground optionals prior to S7

Last edited by raud1; 12-30-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
12-30-2012, 07:31 AM
That option should've been unlocked when you got KHG Elite Commander pre-Season 7 - in the Rep system it's the Type 3 costume unlock I believe.

In order to get the costume you had to complete the optionals on all the Elite STFs (barring the Hive ones) - not just the ground missions - but I'm assuming you've done that.

I have it for my KDF Sci but I earned it in Season 6 - given the costume bugs that have showed up in S7, I can only assume this is a transitional bug too.

Contacting the GMs/filing a ticket is likely your only option I'm afraid
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
12-30-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
That option should've been unlocked when you got KHG Elite Commander pre-Season 7 - in the Rep system it's the Type 3 costume unlock I believe.

In order to get the costume you had to complete the optionals on all the Elite STFs (barring the Hive ones) - not just the ground missions - but I'm assuming you've done that.

I have it for my KDF Sci but I earned it in Season 6 - given the costume bugs that have showed up in S7, I can only assume this is a transitional bug too.

Contacting the GMs/filing a ticket is likely your only option I'm afraid
Thanks for the reply!

I had the MK XII shield and MK XII Armor prior to S7 as well as completing all Elite optionals (ground and space)

Once I ran the upgrade project for the MK XII Weapon - I got the message for the Elite Commander accolade completion. (But I did the Costume 2 and costume 3 unlock projects as well.)

The only STF accolade I'm missing is the one for all optionals for normal ground - could that be it?
Career Officer
# 4
12-30-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raud1 View Post
The only STF accolade I'm missing is the one for all optionals for normal ground - could that be it?
Hmm... it's been so long since I've done these that it might well be - if you're struggling to find a team to do the normals with you, look me up in game @aegisprime.

Best of luck!
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
12-30-2012, 01:16 PM
additional info (see screenshot)

I noted in accolades that I have all requirements for Honor Guard Elite but it does not have a check mark - completed?

Screenshot of my STF accolades:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ps47f3af11.jpg

Screenshot of Tailor costume options:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ps1b308317.jpg

Last edited by raud1; 12-30-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
12-30-2012, 04:59 PM
I'm having the same issue, the option is not available for me either. I have the Honor Guard Commander/Elite Commander accolade but no cleavage option for my Klingon Female.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Same problem here, although on an Alien female.

Have full normal KHG XII set.
Have full adapted KHG XII set.
Have all elite optionals.
Have unlocked all 3 costume options available for the KHG sets, but no luck.
Lieutenant
# 8
01-07-2013, 11:38 AM
It used to unlock with the standard XII set on the tailor. It's missing now though, as are helmets on the KDF-side.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
01-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Bump - just want to make sure the devs see this

I can provide any additional info / test on tribble etc.

I even tried re-purchasing the 2 MX XII pieces I had prior to S7 through the rep system and that didn't work! Waste of 18k Dil and 1000 omega marks

I posted Screenshots in a post above of my accolades and tailor options if it helps
Captain
# 10
01-15-2013, 10:21 AM
i also have both regular KHG MK XII and adapted KHG MK XII with all elite optionals, and i didn't get neither the helm nor the chest, it seems like this is yet another KDF bug that will be ignored like the marauder boff...