Ensign
# 1 Stuck in Unimatrix 01
01-15-2013, 10:20 PM
I queued for the STF, went in, and it loaded up to about 40.97. Now it stays there, says it's patching, but getting 0 bytes. After about 400s of Server Not Responding, I just killed the whole process, since there's no way to kill the process from the loading screen (that I know of). Problem is, now that's the instance that my toon wants to log into.

How the hell do I get out, so I can go do something else?

By the way, I'm in China, so "SUPPORT" is non-existant for me.
The user formerly known as Seneschall
Unrepentant Gaming : Risa Country Club : @Seneschall
Lieutenant
# 2
01-15-2013, 11:22 PM
Log out, log back in, choose Safe Log so that you'll pop in the sector outside the STF. That should do the trick.

Been playing since launch.
Ensign
# 3
01-16-2013, 03:37 AM
Actually, while I was typing this (it actually hit close to 700 or so seconds SNR), something kicked it into gear, and I got in. And fortunately, just on time to get the Omega Marks! Not the way I prefer to get Marks, but it'll do.

Thanks, Jenny! It didn't actually give me the safe mode option when I logged back in. Just went right into Unimatrix. Apparently it didn't recognise the problem.
The user formerly known as Seneschall
Unrepentant Gaming : Risa Country Club : @Seneschall
Lieutenant
# 4
01-16-2013, 02:49 PM
Talk about strange... I swear, this game has the most... dare I say, fascinating, bugs LOL? Anywho, I'm glad everything worked out okay for you.

Been playing since launch.