Ensign
# 1 Can't sit
01-16-2013, 01:53 PM
Alright. I can't sit in any chairs. None of them. Normally, this wouldn't bother me, it's not really important. However, it's keeping me from finishing a mission, and I want the set item. In "Second Wave", you have to sit in a chair at the conference room. I've tried the emotes, doesn't work. I have the chair cursor, but no amount of clicking will get the character to sit. What gives?

And I've filed it with both a GM and a bug report.
Career Officer
# 2
01-16-2013, 01:57 PM
Double-click to sit when the cursor turns into the chair icon. One click won't do it. I assume this is what you've tried, though? Sometimes sitting can fail if you're standing in the wrong place relative to the chair, so try moving slightly.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
01-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a19spectre View Post
Alright. I can't sit in any chairs. None of them. Normally, this wouldn't bother me, it's not really important. However, it's keeping me from finishing a mission, and I want the set item. In "Second Wave", you have to sit in a chair at the conference room. I've tried the emotes, doesn't work. I have the chair cursor, but no amount of clicking will get the character to sit. What gives?

And I've filed it with both a GM and a bug report.
New for Season 8, Romulan Hemmorhoids! The bum jelly that cures it, will be available in the next lockbox.

Last edited by mkilczewski; 01-16-2013 at 02:02 PM.