Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Community Moderator
# 1 Fleet Ship Bugs.
01-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Fleet Hoh'SuS Warp/Wing Animation Bug.

Here's a video showing the problem: http://youtu.be/rjR6F1GB99U

The Fleet Hoh'SuS Bird-of-Prey's warp in/out animation is mission, and the wings do not animate when entering/exiting warp or combat.

Also, the ship's customization options in the ship tailor are extremely limited compared to other ships. For example the veteran ship material isn't available to select, neither is the Type 2 windows or the Fleet/Klingon logo, and there are 5 patterns missing that are normally available to select when commanding the Hegh'ta Heavy Bird-of-Prey.

Lastly, I've been playing with the Hegh'ta for months, now just a few days ago switched to this Fleet Hoh'Sus which is supposed to be a better ship, but (now I may not be correct) it appears to not handle the power drain of cannon weapons fire as effectively as the Hegh'ta. I haven't changed any consoles or powers, all of the gear I had on the Hegh'ta was moved to the Fleet Hoh'Sus. So perhaps it would be a good idea to investigate that.
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.