Career Officer
# 11
11-13-2012, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amosov78 View Post
Except the Cardassians had/have an embassy on the Breen homeworld, as mentioned in the DS9 episode "Return to Grace".

Most of the mystery about the Breen is purely for the viewer only. It's why we don't get to see what they look like under their refrigeration suits, even though they've been instances where characters in the show must have at least got an idea of how they appear under those suits.
HMM, most likely STO would have to go the same route the novels did and that means the answers would be a whole lot more complicated.

CLICK AND READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Breen
Empire Veteran
# 12
11-13-2012, 10:45 AM
Why Not?
We are already "fed-cloned" in the new Romulan update to be helping a race we once called enemy and hated with a passion.
One quick letter by a Duras and we are now teaching the Romulans Mok'bara, so why not get all kissy-kissy with the Breen? Its what the feds would do after all.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Career Officer
# 13
11-13-2012, 11:05 AM
cuz you can't kiss 'em through the helmet
Captain
# 14
11-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adon333 View Post
AWE-SOME IDEA. Cryptic would only have to add one new skin... and like 2 new ships and they could<would I should say> def. charge for all of it.. so that even makes it feasible. Plus Breen would be fun to play as.
Exactly they are just a cool race and adding them would make the klingon factioneven more of a rogues gallery. I agree they are too powerful to conquered by the KDF but would make formidable allies. they are on the other side of Federation space too so it could be a strategic advantage. The Breen are like the stormtroopers of Star Trek they just look cool. They could just use the models they already have and they would be another cash only race. And like i said this game isn't canon so if they wanted they could reveal what the Breen look like etc. They supposedly have 4 different races under those masks. There is only one thing that could make the KDF cooler : http://www.coolchaser.com/graphics/tag/Daft%20Punk
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR

Last edited by lincolninspace; 11-13-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Captain
# 15
11-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
I always did like that Breen cruiser, paired with the Klingons loathing of humans the Breen would make a great ally.
That was the one thing I thought could put a snag in things is that The Klingons would consider them dishonerable. But they allied with The feds in the Dominion war so stranger things have happened and with the Undine mucking around times are desperate.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Ensign
# 16
01-17-2013, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordrezeon View Post
They could always go with the Gorn and Nausican solution and simply have the Klingons conquer the Breen and bring them into the fold that way. With the Klingons treaty with the Deferi it would give them the perfect excuse to do it.
As Worf put it, "The Kliong Empire sent a huge fleet to conquer the Breen, but that fleet was never heard of or seen again..." - Also, they created a phrase for the Breen... "Never underestimate the Breen." ;D! Conquering the Breen? Hell no!
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
01-17-2013, 02:56 AM
"Never turn your back on a Breen."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Commander
# 18
01-17-2013, 04:17 AM
Sure why not, while we're at it let's jump in bed with the Tholians, Hirogen, or the Borg even.
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
01-17-2013, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackswaggert View Post
Sure why not, while we're at it let's jump in bed with the Tholians, Hirogen, or the Borg even.
Tholians do not HAVE Beds

Hirogen rarely sleep in them

and the borg of course do not sleep at all being entirely dead
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-17-2013, 04:53 AM
NO!!!!! , How can proud klingon take aliance with honorless dogs...pff if they got them they should get Kazon too aswell .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]