Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Ensign
I'm trying to find a repeatable mission to use for testing builds. Something with a Nanite Transformer (endlessly regenerates, doesn't shoot back) would be perfect, but any reasonably rugged, fairly easy to access stationary object would work. I know I can make a private game of Infected or something, but I hate to bug 4 other people every time I want to gather some numbers. I've played a lot of Episodes, but not all, and was wondering if I could get any suggestions. If you're a numbers person, I'd love to hear how you get repeatable build tests!

Thanks!
Career Officer
# 2
01-17-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duneytron2000 View Post
I'm trying to find a repeatable mission to use for testing builds. Something with a Nanite Transformer (endlessly regenerates, doesn't shoot back) would be perfect, but any reasonably rugged, fairly easy to access stationary object would work. I know I can make a private game of Infected or something, but I hate to bug 4 other people every time I want to gather some numbers. I've played a lot of Episodes, but not all, and was wondering if I could get any suggestions. If you're a numbers person, I'd love to hear how you get repeatable build tests!

Thanks!

Tau Dewa > Starbase 234 instance.

Career Officer
# 3
01-17-2013, 01:48 PM
You can use the foundry. If you search using terms like "DPS" or "farming". They usually have missions that are set up with stationary battleships that you can shoot to your hearts content, which in turn will not shoot back at you. The controlled environment makes for more accurate readings.
Ensign
# 4
01-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Hooray! Thank you both. I knew someone had to have figured this stuff out already!
Career Officer
# 5
01-18-2013, 03:28 AM
if you would like I created a foundry battle mission for giggles.

its called "Private Battle" by Rachel Victoria

there are two parts, the first half is battling random mobs, the second and last part is a huge space battle which I think is fun for all.

P.S. in the missino I did not state where to start from, the start point is a big screened console in the center room on Earth Space Dock, it should be "if viewing the map" in the top left corner.

I hope you give it a go

RachelJ88

Last edited by rachelj88; 01-18-2013 at 03:46 AM.
Commander
# 6
01-18-2013, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelj88 View Post
if you would like I created a foundry battle mission for giggles.

its called "Private Battle" by Rachel Victoria

there are two parts, the first half is battling random mobs, the second and last part is a huge space battle which I think is fun for all.

P.S. in the missino I did not state where to start from, the start point is a big screened console in the center room on Earth Space Dock, it should be "if viewing the map" in the top left corner.

I hope you give it a go

RachelJ88
Hmmm, this is tempting. I've always enjoyed huge space battles