Rihannsu
# 171
01-16-2013, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Hey.... he could be a Hur'q. That would be interesting.
The Hur'q, we never did see them on screen, what we know of....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 172
01-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
The Hur'q, we never did see them on screen, what we know of....
Well... Star Trek: Invasion made them into a race of bug people. But since it isn't canon, skeletor man is awesome, and we don't have that license anyway....
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Starfleet Veteran
# 173
01-16-2013, 08:22 PM
denibian slime devils. we need them for our garbage scows.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Lt. Commander
# 174
01-17-2013, 03:49 AM
Kazon!!!!!!!! , they would be perfect for KDF .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Republic Veteran
# 175
01-17-2013, 03:53 AM
Son'a. Because they could also bring some new ships with them, a much needed asset for the KDF faction.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Cate...arship_classes
Lieutenant
# 176
01-17-2013, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalecto View Post
Hi,

Now I'm not saying there definitely will be a new playable species available to the KDF by season 8, but let's all assume there will be and gather some feedback for Cryptic.

Take some time and have a look through this list of Alpha and Beta Quadrant species (click).

Now simply choose three and no more, then state why you have chosen those species and I will update this post to show the results.

Also feel free to discuss which species you would NOT like to see in the KDF, but remember to respect other forum members opinions.

Cheers,

kalecto

Results:

I vote for Romulan but they really need to be a new faction. They are trying to slip them in with a klingon empire treaty. I see what going on. What ever they do I really want a female KDF boot issue that isnt plain stupid!
Captain
# 177
01-17-2013, 12:58 PM
Don't think I mentioned them earlier but these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEXkFNE-O3k They appeared on screen so they may be considered canon. They have a tendency to steal collectibles and kidnap women.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Career Officer
# 178
01-17-2013, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plox21 View Post
Those guys were so crappy even the Borg refused to assimilate them (no kidding).
They're like...Justin Bieber in space.
Captain
# 179
01-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
Don't think I mentioned them earlier but these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEXkFNE-O3k They appeared on screen so they may be considered canon. They have a tendency to steal collectibles and kidnap women.
For the love of all, NO please no. Burger King already had the sense to rid itself of the scary plastic dude, let him just die the horrible death he deserves and be done with it. The UNIVERSE doesn't need him, let alone the KDF.
Commander
# 180
01-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plox21 View Post
The Kazon aren't from either the Alpha or Beta Quadrant, they're from the Delta Quadrant.

On the bright side I've heard that when STO starts focusing on the Delta Quadrant the Klingons are going to get Kazon and Starfleet the Ocompa. Talaxians will be a playable race as well, but I don't know for who, maybe both. If the Romulans are a faction by that time, they'll probably get the hurogen.