Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Captain
# 51
01-10-2013, 09:52 PM
I just tried to login to gateway on a Microsoft Surface RT and all that came up was "beta" at the top on a black page. Is it just me or does gateway not run on the Surface RT?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 52
01-11-2013, 01:27 PM
There are some IE compatibility fixes in the pipeline which may fix this.
Ensign
# 53
01-16-2013, 05:08 AM
New boffs are showing up, in proper uniforms. Older boffs, and actual charater uniform changes are not showing up.
Ensign
# 54
01-17-2013, 09:39 AM
in the hive ground fighting the queen we died but 2 of our guys were up and then they died and our stuff was in the room and we could not get in to get our rewards i have a screen shot of it.
Ensign
# 55
01-17-2013, 11:36 AM
More than anything, I'd like the ability to manage DOFF missions through the gateway. Please keep us updated on any development on this tool along with news about future seasons.
Ensign
# 56
01-17-2013, 03:22 PM
So, I have been playing STO for several months now. But hit a bug and it's somewhat annoying me. Then the usual complaint that online support is very bad, takes a week to get back and even then it's not helpful. So I decide to go to the forum for some help. Thanks for the welcome where I can't post, only reply. Not even a notice of how long I have to wait before I can even ask my question on the forums.

I played ******** online for many years without any of these issues. Very disappointed!

HAL
Lieutenant
# 57 STO Gateway
01-17-2013, 05:31 PM
I can log into the Gateway on my Samsung Galaxy 3 just fine. But every time I do, I have to get a message saying I have to input a one time code. I did that when I first got it, but it wants me to do it EVERYTIME I log in.

Is there anyway I can get it to stop?
Starfleet Veteran
# 58
01-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o4q123 View Post
I can log into the Gateway on my Samsung Galaxy 3 just fine. But every time I do, I have to get a message saying I have to input a one time code. I did that when I first got it, but it wants me to do it EVERYTIME I log in.

Is there anyway I can get it to stop?
If your phone is jumping IP addresses, then you will keep getting that 1-time code prompt unless you disable Cryptic's STO Account Guard feature (not recommended).
Empire Veteran
# 59
01-17-2013, 05:59 PM
Same with my Iphone. They will fix it. I remember a post about it a week or so ago
Captain
# 60
01-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shar487a View Post
If your phone is jumping IP addresses, then you will keep getting that 1-time code prompt unless you disable Cryptic's STO Account Guard feature (not recommended).
That isn't true. The Account Guard doesn't work on IP address, it works per computer or device. See http://crypticstudios.com/accountguard for more details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://crypticstudios.com/accountguard
Q: I use a wide range of IPs through my ISP, and change it frequently. Sounds like I am easily going to be hitting the max IPs allowed - will I need to opt-out of Account Guard?

A: Users with changing IPs on a single computer will not need to opt out of Account Guard. Account Guard performs its security checks against your computer or your web browser, not the originating IP. Your last originating IP, however, will be visible to you under the "Manage Account Guard" on the Cryptic Billing Portal.
As well, they are continually pushing out fixes for the Gateway, which is why it's still marked as being in beta.

From http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=516551
Quote:
Gateway:
  • Updated logging in:
    • Refreshing a page will no longer require a login.
    • Returning to Gateway after leaving it doesn't require a login unless you've been away for 30 minutes.
    • If you Log Out on the main page, you will need to log in again.
You can use this thread to report bugs and technical issues on Gateway and this thread for feedback and discussion.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----

Last edited by tangolight; 01-17-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Closed Thread