Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Survivor of Romulus
After trying to resolve this problem directly by the Support ticket, I am forced to place in the forum my problem.

But because I am paying for gold subscription and the support team are making a lot of confusion and can't have permission to explain directly to me, without giving a proper answer for a paying costumer for a paying better game support, I am now cancelling my gold subscription.

Before this, I am thinking to get Lifetime and pay for other PW/Crypt products, like Neverwinter and Champions Online subscription. But after this problem with the support team, I have no reason to keep paying for a worse support!

This is **not** about getting a ingame hint. I am not asking about how to get more dilithium, to find a easten egg or a hidden in-game perk or rare item.

I am asking about a gold subscription feature as not working, and asking about how this work, asking how the feature I am paying works ingame. If the Crypt / PW website is not really clear enough to explain how to works this feature, to get how many levels I have to reach to get my extra inventory, bank, ship and bridge office slots from gold subscription, I am in the right to ask directly to Support, because the support feature is a gold subscription feature, to have a better support in comparative a silver account!

If I am forced to go to the STO Forum to ask something as not working rightly because the Support team don't have the permission to explain in a clear, directly and simple way how to works the gold subscription features, I have no reason to pay a gold subscription, because some of features are not enough clear to me, not working rightly because:

A ) I am asking to support team to check and explain how this work to play without any stress or problems, because in the another toon/character worked in some way, but in a new toon/character don't work... Without getting the bank, inventory, ship, bridge officer slots. The crypt/PW website don't explain in a clear and direct way about how I get the extra slots. And the support team by ticket make a lot confusion, saying my gold subscription is silver and have no gold subscription rights!

B ) The support team have at least to explain and give some secure feeling to the consumer, explaing how to works in a clear way the extra slots features of gold subscription.

C ) In the initial texts, someone of the support team in the ticket says I have a Silver account, while I am paying a gold subscription. Some time later I send some screenshots to confirm I have Gold subscription. Note: I have to proof I am paying to get a better support, and I have to proof I have a gold subscription because the support team can't have enough traing or caution to do this... Giving to me stress and problems.

Later, after asking help and a proper orientation no one can simple say "You get your extra slots in this level, this level and this level", not ingame hints to do more damage or take a absurd advantage from other player.

I am asking how to works a feature I am paying for!

The support system have to at least clear any doubt and have enough permissions to explain about the gold subscription features. If I am forced to the forum just to check this? WTF? What reason I have to pay gold subscription??? They can't at least do a simple Control C control V with a table showing to me the right levels to get a gold subscription feature??

The support team can have permission to answer this. They make a lot of confusion about how my account is gold, is silver, can't give a proper answer for a direct question.

Really, I am really tired to try to the right answers by the support system and later as forced to go to the forum to get support by other players because the support team don't have permission to explain about gold features, in a gold subscription I am paying.

The same support system make a lot fo confusion, asking for features don't work correctly and can't explain directly because is "ingame hints" and not really gold subscription features I am paying. One of them is a better and improved priority and better support.

If someone of the PW/Crypt really have time and want to check, the ticket is 130114-000256. And now I am cancelling my gold account for STO, before turning in a Lifetime account or before to place any other coin in any PW/Crypt product. Now and in the future.

Champions Online, Star Trek Online are good games and have good dev teams, but I lost all confidence in the technical support and the way they explain their products and give the proper help, because even paying for ingame features, even paying for a better ingame support or by ticket support, they make a lot of confusion and don't have a proper permission to explain directly to a consumer how some gold subscription features works, to give a real helping hand and avoid problems and confusions created by erroneous explanations, confusion and terrible tech support.

Crypt/PW have a lot to learn with other groups, how to deal with the consumers.

Because this event, I can't incentive in any way getting the gold subscription. To us, silver and gold is the same garbage. Asking clear and objective answers, with attention and caution to check information to avoid any stress, confusion or misinformation to consumers is not the highest priority.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?