Captain
# 21
01-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoll2 View Post
I got both Mobius and Wells, without opening any lockbox.
My secrete? EXCHANGE!!!
Let's try to use our imaginations and picture a player base where the majority may not have six hundred million EC or whatever it's at right now.
# 22
01-17-2013, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
Not a lockbox fan.

Having said that, I repeat my desire to see a Xindi themed lockbox rewarding a Xindi Aquatic Carrier. With "big cloud of water" explosion when it dies.
An internet for you my good sir.

I'm not a lockbox fan, and the next one isn't looking to change that. I've never been a fan of Dominion, or DS9 for that matter. So my reaction is what it always has been.

"I'll get the useful stuff out of the exchange".

"Next."
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 23
01-17-2013, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
Let's try to use our imaginations and picture a player base where the majority may not have six hundred million EC or whatever it's at right now.
Get out of here with your common sense. You're ruining it for some people.
Captain
# 24
01-17-2013, 11:00 PM
The Wells has been the only lock box ship I've been interested in so far. Stands to reason that I still don't have one. >_<

Given up on boxes, now I'm grinding as many ECs as I can on my three lvl 50 Federation characters to buy one on the Exchange. Of course, the prices seem to be going up daily.

If anyone has a Wells Class box they're not planning on using, give me a shout.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Captain
# 25
01-18-2013, 01:45 AM
Yesterday I opened a temporal lockbox and I got the Wells Temporal Vessel. Lucky me. I had bought keys with grinded dilithium and bought a ten pack with some spare Zen that I had no use for. I really wanted a nice science ship for my science officer, so I am very happy.

Here is a question. I have lots of temporal lockboxes and I am going to keep them and open them to have the Klingon ship, the Korath. I suppose I have to open the boxes with a Klingon character to get a Klingon ship. That means, while my fed already has some lobi chrystals, I will end up with a Klingon character also with an amount of lobi. That is a pity, if I could keep the lobi on one character, I can hit for the 800 and buy the mirror variant in the lobi store. (It would be nice to have these chrystals account bound. I have several characters with just a couple of chrystals with no purpose)

BTW. I suppose I have opened about 20 boxes, grinded 10 keys and bought one ten-pack. There is nice stuff in the boxes, got some fleet mark boosters, a couple of gamma quadrant doff packs, three doff missions to get a doff from the future or one that can go to the future, a purple mk XII pistol and a purple mk XII disruptor DHC.

The first generation of boxes were absolutely not rewarding, you got the ship or nothing. This is much better.

Last edited by fovrel; 01-18-2013 at 01:47 AM.
Rihannsu
# 26
01-18-2013, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fovrel View Post
(It would be nice to have these chrystals account bound. I have several characters with just a couple of chrystals with no purpose)
This is not a new suggestion. I have about 400 Lobi Crystals scattered across my account. I, myself, have suggested multiple times to make the crystals account-bound. Either PWE isn't at all interested in making them BoA, or they are, but have it on the bottom of the list. We already know how long it takes them to handle stuff at the top of the list, so... question answered.
Empire Veteran
# 27
01-18-2013, 03:11 AM
fovrel: you can open the lock boxes on any character you wish too, if you get another ship-in-a-box you send that to your kdf char and open the ship box there to get the kdf ship.

*that all makes sence in my head.
Career Officer
# 28
01-18-2013, 03:23 AM
last chance and NO Bonus Lobi ?

pff *meh*
Commander
# 29
01-18-2013, 03:48 AM
Would it be to much to ask for a month where there was NO lockboxes dropping? i would totally play more if that was the case... least for that month.
"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl
Commander
# 30
01-18-2013, 05:20 AM
Kinda disappointed here. When the other boxes ended there was a special bonus going on with extra items and lobi. Not this time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by avitrek View Post
This is not a new suggestion. I have about 400 Lobi Crystals scattered across my account. I, myself, have suggested multiple times to make the crystals account-bound. Either PWE isn't at all interested in making them BoA, or they are, but have it on the bottom of the list. We already know how long it takes them to handle stuff at the top of the list, so... question answered.
400 is nothing, I have a few thousand spread around... not sure how much because I spent a lot of them recently. It was also highly annoying because I didn't have time to run the race with all of my characters everyday and would have just bought the picture packs... but most of the lobi are on two characters and the pic packs were bound to character.

Last edited by tilarium1979; 01-18-2013 at 05:22 AM.
Closed Thread