Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 81
01-18-2013, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post
No. Boot Camp is running fine without extra luggage and egos to accommodate, best to keep it that way, imv.

And just to show you how I really feel:

"Recent events" have made it quite clear, that new players might not need to be introduced to some of the Veteran's personal vendettas. We're here to have fun after all.

Setting PvP kindergarten kids up to compete in an open tourny....whats the point? Lambs to the slaughter? Target practice? Coaches fighting with one hand behind the tied behind their back?

What would boot camp gain at this point from this tourny? I mean we still haven't finished the second session. Some players still have a very long way to go to ....

The TS is simply being used as a medium to discuss this event further. There hasn't been a mention of opening the event to bootcamp. Not that they couldn't join the event if they were inclined but I think most players that are in bootcamp probably weren't pvp'ing during s1.2-2.

Thanks for your input.
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Career Officer
# 82
01-18-2013, 05:34 AM
Where would I find the TS info for the meeting?
Rihannsu
# 83
01-18-2013, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
The TS is simply being used as a medium to discuss this event further. There hasn't been a mention of opening the event to bootcamp. Not that they couldn't join the event if they were inclined but I think most players that are in bootcamp probably weren't pvp'ing during s1.2-2.

Thanks for your input.
Just to clarify, using the TS is all fine and dandy.I was specifically responding to the second part of the question.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Captain
# 84
01-18-2013, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post
Just to clarify, using the TS is all fine and dandy.I was specifically responding to the second part of the question.
What question?
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Lt. Commander
# 85
01-18-2013, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
What question?
I assume he's referring to Naz's question about connecting the Classic tourney to the Boot camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
But in light of recent events, do you want to associate the tourney with bootcamp for now?

.The Spanish Inquisition.
TSI -- Star Trek Online PvP Vidoes (Youtube)
/channel_join OrganizedPVP If you are interested in learning PVP, looking for a team, or a private match.
Empire Veteran
# 86
01-18-2013, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edalgo View Post
Where would I find the TS info for the meeting?
Sounds like Sunday 1-20 @ 8PM (2000) CET / 2PM (1400) EST will work for most?

pvpbootcamp.com:1406

Cheers!
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Lt. Commander
# 87
01-21-2013, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
I think we all have multiple toons.... picking one and simply REFUSING to level the rep isn't asking all that much. I do have most of my toons to the tier 2 passives... but I do have a couple with out and would be willing to fly them unleveled.

I know enforcing that is next to impossible however... really though considering the heal fests we used to get into with engi cruisers and sci healers... the thought of those guys all having tier 4 shield regen crap is not cool.
u thought wrong i may be the minority but i only have 1 toon. sure i dont have rep passives yet anyway' and i only fly brel and use trico torp (which is not banworthy by any means) so im already out. carry on 75toon having *******s