Empire Veteran
Got to T5 omega reputation today. Got the last MKXII omega piece of set (the gun) I was missing to get full set.

This unlocked omega force and harvester costume options at tailor.

I then purchased Omega costume sets 2 & 3 from omega store. But I got no new option to try them on at the tailor.

What happened?

Anyone else having this issue?

The adapted KHG costume unlock works ok, but I cannot see any extra omega costume options. Apart from the ones from S6.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Commander
# 2
12-31-2012, 07:57 AM
There is no 3rd Omega variant. The Adapted Sets are simply the faction-specific STF sets made available for the other faction.
Since the Omega set was never faction specific in the first place, there's no need for an adapted version.
Captain
# 3
12-31-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
Got to T5 omega reputation today. Got the last MKXII omega piece of set (the gun) I was missing to get full set.

This unlocked omega force and harvester costume options at tailor.

I then purchased Omega costume sets 2 & 3 from omega store. But I got no new option to try them on at the tailor.

What happened?

Anyone else having this issue?

The adapted KHG costume unlock works ok, but I cannot see any extra omega costume options. Apart from the ones from S6.
Costume unlocks for the Omega ground equipment are actually separate projects which have to be completed after obtaining all set items (these projects cost each 250 OM and 3000 Dilithium).
Captain
# 4
01-01-2013, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspidey2 View Post
There is no 3rd Omega variant. The Adapted Sets are simply the faction-specific STF sets made available for the other faction.
Since the Omega set was never faction specific in the first place, there's no need for an adapted version.
well, the tier 5 description says, you unlock type 2 custom unlock project with having the set.
type 3 for completing the elite optionals
type 4 is the adapted (and there is no omega listed).

this for me means there is type 3 for omega, though havent seen anyone having it, so I would love to know how it looks
Empire Veteran
# 5
01-01-2013, 04:56 AM
So there's no actual new Omega costume with S7?

I presume type 1 is MKXI from S6?
Type 2 is the one you get when you get the MKXII set and type 3 is getting all optionals (ie Harvester)?

Bit rough, not only do you have to get the pieces you then have to pay to get the costumes...

I guess I got excited for nothing then :\
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-18-2013, 05:59 AM
bringing back this old thread, can anyone tel lme whats going on with customes??? i got the mk12 custom in S6 but now i completed all optionals and it supposed to unlock the last type with the big iron shoulder pads...do i have to finish tier 5 omega and buy it??? this season 7 has screwed all old players progress, i mean i played like 500 times infected ground to get the optional and now i could make it I cant use the custom??? unfair
Captain
# 7
01-18-2013, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stulpnagel View Post
bringing back this old thread, can anyone tel lme whats going on with customes??? i got the mk12 custom in S6 but now i completed all optionals and it supposed to unlock the last type with the big iron shoulder pads...do i have to finish tier 5 omega and buy it??? this season 7 has screwed all old players progress, i mean i played like 500 times infected ground to get the optional and now i could make it I cant use the custom??? unfair
tier 5 omega project :S
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-18-2013, 07:32 AM
how unfair....

Thanks
Career Officer
# 9
01-27-2013, 05:08 AM
Haha, I missed the omega mkXII gun in S6 (and got all optionals). Today, I had to pay 6000 dil to unlock omega type 2 and 3 costumes. I painted my Harvester costume red. I wished that I could do the same for the MACO set.
-- Vice Admiral's log, stardate 57134.2
... I began to panic and asked my human companion of the meaning of toon. He replied that it was something that was not real. I protested to him that I was walking and running and killing. What did he mean that I was not real? He replied that everyone knew the universe was a computer simulation. Occasionally, he had to accompany another toon too.