Captain
# 81
01-18-2013, 07:43 AM
Meh, it's ok. As a vanity project I don't have to have it in my base. I didn;t have it before and didn't miss it.
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Ensign
# 82
01-18-2013, 07:50 AM
You people are stupefying. I am severely disappointed in myself for re-upping my sub after the S7 let-down. Why are you so hard on small, dedicated fleets? If you want to see 25 people in a fleet, make it the minimum to start one, don't keep adding time to how long it takes to acquire the resources, like Fleet Marks and Dilithium.

If anyone in your offices is suggesting this might help keep people in the game longer, I'd suggest you consider just how many are getting tired enough of it all to leave. I really want to help my fleet finish the SB and Embassy, but if I can't do it in a reasonable amount of time invested, I'll leave the game for one that provides more satisfaction with less time involved.

As is, I am NOT re-upping my sub this time around. Not a penny more out of me in subscriptions or Zen purchases until whomever is pulling the strings has someone help them pull their head out of their...

What you folks do is rude to say the least, but duplicitous is more accurate. Overwhelmingly people don't like your changes, yet despite the feedback you claim to follow, you take yet more away.

Government FTW?
Survivor of Romulus
# 83
01-18-2013, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrscarlet View Post
Meh, it's ok. As a vanity project I don't have to have it in my base. I didn;t have it before and didn't miss it.
It's actually not okay. The point was not it being a vanity project, but their lack of attention to certain details that it is our duty as players to turn the attention to. Today it is the vanity project, tommorow it will be sth. else that does not fall under 'vanity'.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Career Officer
# 84
01-23-2013, 07:48 PM
As the next embassy vanity project was due, why have no details been released about this?

What is it, will it still be overpriced??

How many starbase projects are planned?
There was a definate sound of a barrel been scrapped last week.