Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Missions went unpublished
01-18-2013, 01:59 AM
After the downtime today, two of my missions, i reworked and republished two days ago, went unpublished. I'm republishing them now, hope they didn't break with the new patch.

My missions that went unpublished are:

Photonen im Eis - ID: ST-HOZOL38NX
Photonen im Wind - ID: ST-HO6HHBDIX

Maybe this happened to some other authors out there. So make sure to check out your missions.

Photonen im Wind a foundry mission by timeras13
Photonen im Eis a foundry mission by timeras13
Photonen im Schatten a foundry mission by timeras13
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
01-18-2013, 08:12 AM
The missions auto-republish, but they are not all re-published at the same time, but over time (pretty fast, actually, considering how many Foundry missions there are ). Some authors and players will continue to see more past-published missions added to the in-game search as the re-publish process continues.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
01-18-2013, 08:19 AM
Just to let you know, after the patch I had some weirdness on an unpublished mission. I opened it and it had a bunch of warnings about objects outside the placable area. I looked at the map in question and everything I had placed had been moved north so some of it was indeed outside the map. It was an easy fix, I just selected all of it at once and dragged it back down.

But I suggest everyone check their missions.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.