Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 129
Okay, I went to do my mining on the fed side after the patch and now I see there's a dude ON THE ASTEROID for the mining that I can;t do anything with yet except find out he's from the FDMAA.

Great. I assume this was put in via the patch, but I haven't seen nor heard a peep about it.

How about filling me in?>
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 2
01-18-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xero328 View Post
Okay, I went to do my mining on the fed side after the patch and now I see there's a dude ON THE ASTEROID for the mining that I can;t do anything with yet except find out he's from the FDMAA.

Great. I assume this was put in via the patch, but I haven't seen nor heard a peep about it.

How about filling me in?>
More info soon(tm)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 883
# 3
01-18-2013, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
More info soon(tm)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Going to have to be something special to get people to go there again.

Like many others I know, I have been there exactly 1 times since the ore mining started
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 976
# 4
01-18-2013, 09:47 AM
How do you get the mining laser?

Vice Admiral Aznia Deet, Federation Ambassador, U.S.S. Federalist
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 654
# 5
01-18-2013, 09:47 AM
Ill have to check that out later - i do the mining every day, 12k dil and 60+ rare traces is nice in the hour




EDIT - just looked and he is in the bottom left hand corner near 10 different looking bigger nodes
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html

Last edited by verlaine11; 01-18-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 891
# 6
01-18-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xero328 View Post
Okay, I went to do my mining on the fed side after the patch and now I see there's a dude ON THE ASTEROID for the mining that I can;t do anything with yet except find out he's from the FDMAA.

Great. I assume this was put in via the patch, but I haven't seen nor heard a peep about it.

How about filling me in?>
How about filling me in on what FDMAA stands for?
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,709
# 7
01-18-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
Going to have to be something special to get people to go there again.

Like many others I know, I have been there exactly 1 times since the ore mining started
they upped the rewards given, during the window you can get 1500 dilithium for 5 mins work. not bad going.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 8
01-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam73 View Post
How about filling me in on what FDMAA stands for?
Ferengi Dilithium Mining Accounting Authority.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 891
# 9
01-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Ferengi Dilithium Mining Accounting Authority.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
OK, thanks. Now I know.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,336
# 10
01-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Dang, now I have to go check it out.

EDIT: Confirmed, there is a mysterious Oompa-Loompa on the asteroid.

Last edited by idrona; 01-18-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:21 PM.