Lt. Commander
I tried to put 3 "talk to contact" tasks in parallel in a complete-all block, but it did not work. Only 2 "talk to contact" can be in parallel. Am I doing something wrong or is this normal?

There also seems to be a difference between story-dialogs and mission-dialogs. The story-dialogs can't hide/show buttons based on "component complete/reached"
Career Officer
# 2
01-15-2013, 11:21 AM
Drag the third Talk to Contact objective ontop of the "Complete All" bar
And yeah its kind of annoying how the dialogues work differently

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2013, 01:05 PM
Thanks, that was it!

Another question, what is "on dialog prompt reached"? I select it, but it always tells me, there is no dialog to select.
Career Officer
# 4
01-16-2013, 02:28 PM
That trigger only works on map dialogue popups, not story or NPC contact dialogues

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
01-16-2013, 02:43 PM
These are known issues and are in the queue to be fixed, but I cannot predict when they might be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Oh that would be so awesome. Imagine what you could do if all dialogs had the capabilities of map-dialogs. You could make thousands of new missions, where you have to navigate through dialog, and if you reach certain information, or do certain things, it unlocks new things you can say (unlocks buttons) the complexity and quality would increase by a magnitude of orders. And the technology is already programmed (in map-dialogs) They 'just' (?) have to enable it for story-dialogs and npc-dialogs.

So close.