Career Officer
# 4061
01-18-2013, 10:32 AM
Jacob: don't worry when I need help I will let you know but for now this is going to be something I pursue.

He stands up. Looking at the two

Jacob: also you guys need rest. Get some because I have a feeling you are going to need. I have a lead on a section 31 base I want to hit. Also I am trusting you by telling you the artifact is being kept safe.
Career Officer
# 4062
01-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Gyunei could not believe these brutes actually bombed the freeway.. He did notice Jacob flying around but did not sense that he did it just that he was furious. His own search for them yielded hardly anything just an ambush. Which was easy to fend off except for those hunters. What were they? *

Gyunei: *starts keying into a omni tool hologram pad on his wrist which soon tags into Jacob's suit communications* If you want revenge I think we can help each other in that respect. It also looks like they are using the Newtype Hunting drive system. Meet me a few clicks west of the facility on the outskirts. Its where they are hiding.
Jacob: very well ill meet you there.
Captain
# 4063
01-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: don't worry when I need help I will let you know but for now this is going to be something I pursue.

He stands up. Looking at the two

Jacob: also you guys need rest. Get some because I have a feeling you are going to need. I have a lead on a section 31 base I want to hit. Also I am trusting you by telling you the artifact is being kept safe.
Gyunei: I am afraid Jacob Hasley that your choice in the matter has already been ignored. Its my job. *He enters the office no alarms going off, yet no one knows who he is greenish black outfit, grey jacket with a yellow lining.* We are allowing you to hang on to the artifact as it seems best that way for the time being. As for who I am well here. * tosses his ID to them SHIELD and Federation security Gyunei Guss.*
Career Officer
# 4064
01-18-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Gyunei: I am afraid Jacob Hasley that your choice in the matter has already been ignored. Its my job. *He enters the office no alarms going off, yet no one knows who he is greenish black outfit, grey jacket with a yellow lining.* We are allowing you to hang on to the artifact as it seems best that way for the time being. As for who I am well here. * tosses his ID to them SHIELD and Federation security Gyunei Guss.*
Jacob: well know this if that artifact goes missing I will come after you. I don't care who you are or what you work for.
Captain
# 4065
01-18-2013, 10:50 AM
*Gyunei is waiting on a rock on the ground calm and a bit ragged. Pulling a hologram communication was not easy on the move. So He had to wait.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 4066
01-18-2013, 10:56 AM
Hawk: You know to to reach us.

*Hawk and Sanders walk out. Forest walks in.*

Forest: I heard what happened. I'm sorry. I know what it's like to lose someone.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4067
01-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Jacob: well know this if that artifact goes missing I will come after you. I don't care who you are or what you work for.
Gyunei: *Noticing the strain on Jacob* You might be unable to all things considering Mr. Halsey. Because me and who I work for already know what the artifact did to you. This is only a measure of protection for others if you are compromised. So don't take it personally. We have no wish to use it as That fool director wanted. I know you want to use it to help people, and we agree with that. So you will keep it and we will give you the tools necessary for it.

I think your computer friend already knows what I am which is not a bad idea all things considered. Because I too have to be careful who to trust.

*Jacob's screen shows what alterations were made in Gyunei's brain and recognizes it from files James had shown the rest of the group on Drake's operation and those of scientists of the past. *

No I do not work for those barbarians. My employer shall we say has a better goal in mind, for the people of the galaxy. One of peace. So what I am an artificially made newtype.
Career Officer
# 4068
01-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
*Gyunei is waiting on a rock on the ground calm and a bit ragged. Pulling a hologram communication was not easy on the move. So He had to wait.*
Jacob: well I will go meet this individual
Captain
# 4069
01-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Jacob: well I will go meet this individual
Gyunei: A smart choice. Don't keep me waiting. I hate this weather.
Career Officer
# 4070
01-18-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Gyunei: *Noticing the strain on Jacob* You might be unable to all things considering Mr. Halsey. Because me and who I work for already know what the artifact did to you. This is only a measure of protection for others if you are compromised. So don't take it personally. We have no wish to use it as That fool director wanted. I know you want to use it to help people, and we agree with that. So you will keep it and we will give you the tools necessary for it.

I think your computer friend already knows what I am which is not a bad idea all things considered. Because I too have to be careful who to trust.

*Jacob's screen shows what alterations were made in Gyunei's brain and recognizes it from files James had shown the rest of the group on Drake's operation and those of scientists of the past. *

No I do not work for those barbarians. My employer shall we say has a better goal in mind, for the people of the galaxy. One of peace. So what I am an artificially made newtype.
Jacob: who is your employer.