Starfleet Veteran
# 11
01-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I'd really like an answer from a dev on this question. I raised a similar thread to this one on the old forums and didn't get an answer. The Creative trait especially interests me because it's listed as having an effect on both damage dealing and healing kits. When you look at the fact they just recently addressed the Leadership trait, it leaves me wondering how many other 'not working as intended' traits there are out there.
Lieutenant
# 12
01-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantgarde01 View Post
Yeah, I'd really like an answer from a dev on this question. I raised a similar thread to this one on the old forums and didn't get an answer. The Creative trait especially interests me because it's listed as having an effect on both damage dealing and healing kits. When you look at the fact they just recently addressed the Leadership trait, it leaves me wondering how many other 'not working as intended' traits there are out there.
I read the change log. I was amazed. I still am.

Did I waste my time creating an all human team during year one or was Leadership broken recently?
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
01-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghqcommand View Post
I read the change log. I was amazed. I still am.

Did I waste my time creating an all human team during year one or was Leadership broken recently?
That's hard to say. I remember seeing some threads about the Leadership trait over the past year, but didn't pay much attention to them. You could probably try a forum search and see what comes up. I can say that I never noticed a discernible difference when slotting a human boff. I was always more focused on Efficient and Warp Core Efficiency.
Career Officer
# 14
01-18-2013, 03:04 PM
Leadership has been broken for a long time...

Supposedly though, as of todays patch it IS fixed.
DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
Lieutenant
# 15 Answer: No
01-18-2013, 06:35 PM
So I went ahead and bought the dam boff.

The Medical Generator indicates +23 Hit Points before buying it and now while in a mission with Aenar on my team it is still +23.

Why is Cryptic actually cryptic in their development?

Does the Pacifist trait on Aenar not apply because it is a turret type device despite being a kit ability and a healing ability?