Starfleet Veteran
# 1 No more travel required?
01-18-2013, 05:52 PM
I noticed I cannot republish some of my missions because the foundry wants me to:

"Remove MAPS from 'complete all'"

In otherwords, I had the player start at Point A (let's say Earth) and after completing everything there, I forced them to exit to sector space and fly to point B (we'll say Vulcan) and once everything was finished there, then the mission would be complete.

If I'm understanding this correctly, I can no longer do that. It seems I am now required to start the mission at Point A and will not have the option of making the player travel using sector space to continue the mission.

WHY NOT?!

If I want to incorporate and require sector space travel in my missions, I should be able to do that.
Captain
# 2
01-18-2013, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capthayden View Post
I noticed I cannot republish some of my missions because the foundry wants me to:

"Remove MAPS from 'complete all'"

In otherwords, I had the player start at Point A (let's say Earth) and after completing everything there, I forced them to exit to sector space and fly to point B (we'll say Vulcan) and once everything was finished there, then the mission would be complete.

If I'm understanding this correctly, I can no longer do that. It seems I am now required to start the mission at Point A and will not have the option of making the player travel using sector space to continue the mission.

WHY NOT?!

If I want to incorporate and require sector space travel in my missions, I should be able to do that.
We lost the ability to do that. It has to be linear now, from one place to another. Maybe someone else can explain why. I can't. They changed the way the storyboard works, but not really.