Career Officer
# 11
01-18-2013, 01:40 PM
I think they would get more people sucked into stuff like this if it had to do with stuff we actually needed. How about a Double Dilithium weekend or Douple Reputation weekend?
Captain
# 12
01-18-2013, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Actually, I'm getting kinda close to going below the 2 million mark with all the RP stuff...

This will be quite useful...

<chuckle>
Yeah, my main went below 9 million instead of reaching that 10 million mark (available, the total including spent is way higher).

And my other toons are also struggling. (I guess my main KDF has fallen below 8 million, will have to look.)

Not that there's any use for millions of expertise, I just didn't like loosing more than I gained. It's sorta haunting in the back of my head.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!

Last edited by toiva; 01-18-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Captain
# 13
01-18-2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I think they would get more people sucked into stuff like this if it had to do with stuff we actually needed. How about a Double Dilithium weekend or Douple Reputation weekend?
There's a ton of Dilithium in the game. There are 3 billion missions you can run for Dil.

I'm stunned how many people think amount of Dilithium is the issue.

The issue is you can only refine 8K a day. Now a refining bonus week on the other hand... that would be something. Though all that would really mean is I'd play my Alt Toon less and play my Main Toon more in the end, since the Alt Toon exists for no reason but selling Dil to the exchange that I promptly buy back with the Main.

Last edited by tsurutafan01; 01-18-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 14
01-18-2013, 03:20 PM
For lvl 50 chars? Wut? I think i'll level up a new char later then.

What about a reputation week or a fleetmark one with the event on for a week?
Captain
# 15
01-18-2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
double rep MONTH of february (since its 20hr projects) would be sooo much better imo...
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Captain
# 16
01-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Starting next Friday, January 25th around 10am PST, visit Q on Earth Spacedock or Qo'noS to receive a boost that will DOUBLE your XP* rewards for the weekend!

Link to the news article.
pointless for most people tbh , as for me also worthless cause i already have over 14 million xp . what am i suppossed to do with it all ?
Rihannsu
# 17
01-18-2013, 04:12 PM
Awww shucks. I have four days off this weekend. Why does the event have to be next weekend?

>shrug< That's cool. All my toons are L50... So, uh... I guess, more Expertise for me.

Or maybe I'll finally get around to making that 20th character. lol

As a suggestion, rather than a complaint, though... I would agree with others, that it might be nice for Q to give us a bonus CXP, Reputation, Fleet Mark, and/or Dilithium Ore/Refining weekend sometime in the future. Just saying.

Anyway, thanks and I look forward to seeing our favorite demi-god again next week.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-18-2013, 05:10 PM
Ya, another Fleet week would be hugely appreciated.
This is not as good as it used to be...
Captain
# 19
01-18-2013, 06:55 PM
Q showed up for a bonus XP weekend right around the 1st and 2nd anniversary as well. so this isn't all that unexpected.
How many Starfleet Engineers does it take to exchange an Anti-positronic Photon Emitter?
Captain
# 20
01-18-2013, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchibiclari View Post
Q showed up for a bonus XP weekend right around the 1st and 2nd anniversary as well. so this isn't all that unexpected.
You know how it is around here: Cryptic announces free milk and cookies half the players will demand coffee and donuts.